Industrial Deals HPC Magazine Deals Holiday Dress Guide nav_sap_hiltonhonors_launch For a limited time. 3 months for $0.99. Amazon Music Unlimited. New subscribers only. Terms and conditions apply. Electronics Gift Guide $34.99 for a limited time only Handmade Last Minute Gifts Home and Garden Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon JCVJ JCVJ JCVJ  All-new Echo Save $10 on Fire 7. Limited-time offer. $20 off Kindle Paperwhite GNO Shop Now HTL17_gno

on August 17, 2017
in this season, Ryan took Jan job. Jim and Pam are together. Micheal finds out why Jan real reason why she was fire.
on November 8, 2017
The price is a plus! Got them for a country house to get rid of mice and it has totally done the job. Thank you for the best quality product. Received fast very pleased with product. They look good and work well so far.
on September 30, 2017
Good product
on September 19, 2008
Season 4 of "The Office" continues the zany exploits of the men and women at the Scranton branch of Dunder-Mifflen. Jim and Pam are finally romantically involved, Angela has dumped Dwight, Jan and Michael are of course still having relationship issues and the rest of the gang is cruising along, dealing with their own bizarre problems. The humor continues to get better and the characters get stranger and stranger. This is a very unique show in the way that it is filmed. The psuedo documentary style sets it apart from other comedies and really adds a unique brand of jokes, expressions and reactions.

I don't think the change in the Ryan character this year has really added much to the show. I have always thought this was the least funny character on the show. After the promotion the character is more obnoxious than funny. Also, Melora Hardin seems to have a smaller role which is a shame. The repartee between her and Micheal is hilarious.

One thing I really like about the Office DVD sets is the tremendous amount of bonus material that is included. Bloopers, interviews, commentary and deleted scenes are just of a few of the extra features. Most DVDs don't have anywhere near this level of bonus material.

All in all a great, funny show that is worth the money and fun to watch. Highly recommended.
on January 29, 2014
I've been watching several seasons back to back, so I'm not sure which season has which events. However, I have to say, I love all of the characters. Each one has a genuinely funny or endearing quality that I can appreciate. I think I kind of have a crush on "Jim" (John Kransinski), just because he's so laid back and likable. I love how much he loves Pam, and I love their chemistry. I would totally be in on pulling pranks with him-- especially if they were on Dwight.
on May 8, 2009
"Office" is probably the best comedy on TV right now, it is witty, funny and original. It is sort of like a reality show, casts always comment on themselves and others, yet it is always done in a tongue-in-cheek sort of way. I got into the "Office" rather late, so I am playing catchup. I find the writing extremely consistent, the "Office" will laugh at just about everything, there is a fearless element to the show, that is what I like most about the show. There seems to be no taboo. The self-parody reminds me of "Frasier", but the humor in "Office" is more visceral. Jenna Fischer is very sexy, that definitely helps, since she is the leading actress. Steve Carrell is always saying the wrong things, politically incorrect, yet daring. All the supporting actors and actresses are all talented, evil or mischivious in their own ways. There are not many shows on TV that is so self-conscious like this one, some reality shows should be ashamed of themselves for offering nothing new. If you are looking for the cutting edge of today's sitcom, "Office" is the answer.
on January 6, 2009
I purchased the first three seasons of The Office on sale at a local store for cheap... under $15 each. I was disappointed, though, that I could not find season 4 on sale anywhere... anywhere except Amazon! I was totally thrilled that I could have Season 4 shipped to my door for WAY less (almost half price) than I could have purchased it at any local store. I was doubly thrilled when I was given an estimated arrival date of five days after purchase (ordered friday evening, shipped monday, to arrive on wednesday) and unexpectedly received the order in less than three days (two weekend days, half a business day)! Through no action on my part (I specified standard shipping) my order was shipped out on a saturday, overnighted, and delivered to my door at noon on Monday--two full days ahead of schedule.
I know that this may be an isolated incident, but I have always gotten great service from Amazon, and I wanted to share my experience with other potential customers.
on January 30, 2015
hilarious show
on September 28, 2008
Well, were you really expecting another Season Three? After pulling off the best season of any comedy show ever, the only way seemed to be down, and the Writer's Strike only made it less likely the Office would once again scale the heights of the previous season, with only half the amount of episodes this time around. Surprise, surprise-- it hasn't.

The good news is that some of the episodes are as good as anything they've done up till now; the mania of Branch Wars and the warm glow of Local Ad wil demand many replays. Other episodes, such as the mean-spirited laugh-free zone Job Fair, are difficult to sit through once. All the same, it's difficult to think of a better way to spend your cash, other than donating to rabies research (see first episode, Fun Run). Buy this DVD, but don't expect another Season Three.

But cross your fingers and toes for Season Five...
11 comment|Was this review helpful to you? Report abuse
on February 13, 2015
I loved this season of The Office. Sadly this season was cut short due to the writer's strike. There's some great episodes in this season including Fun Run and Survivor Man and Night Out. If you loved the show in the earlier seasons, this is a great addition.