Truck Reviews Beauty Best Books of the Month Men's slip on sneakers nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Unlimited Music. Always ad-free. Learn more. Fire TV Stick Grocery Handmade Personalized Jewelry Shop by look Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon Find a new favorite show Find a new favorite show Find a new favorite show  Echo Fire tablets: Designed for entertainment Kindle Paperwhite GNO Shop now SWMTVT18_gno

on February 15, 2014
This is the second one of the Cowboy Santa Stocking kit that I have bought. The first one I made for my Daughter's boyfriend as a gift and people raved about it so I had to get another one for a good friend. Bucilla is a great brand and I've done several other felt kits in the past and they are always produce a prime product. I refuse to buy any other brand of felt stocking kits. If I were more computer savvy I'd post a picture of the completed product. But a good, easy project for a great price.
on December 18, 2011
This was the 2nd Bucilla stocking that I have done (it was soooo much easier than the Candy Express one!) I put a lining on the inside that looks like a red bandana. I am going to order another one. I did do some of the steps out of order. The instructions usually want you to stuff and sew a lot on step by step, but I find it easier to stuff certain things after putting all the details on (for example I sequined the saddle before sewing it onto the red saddle blanket). It is pretty intuitive but make sure that you keep looking at the picture frequently.
review image
4 people found this helpful
on December 18, 2015
This is a really cute stocking and fun to do. The pieces are large and compared to the dozens of other stockings I have done, this was one of the fastest. It should be well received by the western or horse fan.
on January 18, 2018
Poor instructions
The needle provided had an eye too small to thread. When I got a new needle, it wouldn’t go through the seed beads. So I had to buy larger seed beads.
Very disappointing.
on December 11, 2016
Cute kit!
on March 31, 2010
EVEN WITH ARTHRITS IN MY HANDS I HAD NO TROUBLE WITH THIS KIT. I LOVE ALL THE KITS I'VE GOTTEN
THIS KIT TOOK ME 22 1/2 HRS. TO COMPLEAT MAKES A NICE WAY TO SPEND AN EVENING. BUT I WISH THE INSTRUCTIONS WERE EASYER TO READ. THEY USE TO HAVE
EACH STEP IN PICTURS AND I LIKER IT BETTER!! LEVES NO ROOM FOR MISTAKES. I HAVE ALSO GOTTEN SUGAR PLUM FAIRY ( 38 HRS.) AND I'M WORKING MOTOCYCLE SANTA I HAVE 3/4 DONE WITH 23 1/2 HRS SO FAR. THEY MAKE GREAT GIFTS.
3 people found this helpful
on January 8, 2012
I love making these stockings as gifts for friends and family...They are very time consuming and the instructions can be frustrating for first time users but the end results are amazing...The recipients of these stockings will cherish them for years to come...This one is a bit of a challenge but the finished product is well worth the extra patience...
on September 17, 2013
So adorable, and now a family tradition! :) Easy... well Time consuming but easy! The family loves them and so do I!
on September 8, 2017
Love this. Just finished and excited to hang on the fireplace!!
on October 10, 2012
This thing took me FOREVER to put together and sew, but in the end, it came out great. The directions were easy to understand and the materials are nice quality. I'd buy a kit like this again.