Amazon Vehicles Beauty Trade in your textbooks STEM nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Starting at $39.99 Wickedly Prime Handmade Wedding Shop Shop Popular Services masterpiece masterpiece masterpiece  Introducing Echo Show All-New Fire HD 8, starting at $79.99 Kindle Oasis Trade it in. Fund the next. National Bike Month on Amazon Ellen

Showing 1-1 of 1 reviews(Verified Purchases). See both reviews
on May 19, 2011
I purchased these headphones to replace my JVC gummy headphones which i had for about 5 months. I usually purchase these headphones because they are cheap and i usually break them pretty fast but, i decided to try something new.
first of all ,these headphones sound horrible. They make everything I listen to sound muffled as if I was listening to my car radio with the volume turned down. I know i payed around $6 total for them , but I expected the sound quality to be much better than it its.The headphones also came with replacement silicone earbuds, which are all too big for my ears. Normally I have no trouble with regular sized ear phones. I'm going to return them as soon as possible.

Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.