Lyft Industrial Deals Beauty Best Books of the Month Shop new men's suiting nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Learn more about Amazon Music Unlimited PCB for Musical Instruments Starting at $39.99 Grocery Handmade Tote Bags Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon Fall TV Binge-worthy season premieres are here Fall TV Binge-worthy season premieres are here Fall TV Binge-worthy season premieres are here  Introducing Echo Show Introducing All-New Fire HD 10 with Alexa hands-free $149.99 Kindle Oasis, unlike any Kindle you've ever held Shop Now STEMClubToys17_gno

Showing 1-10 of 853 reviews(Verified Purchases). See all 886 reviews
on December 30, 2016
GREAT stethoscope. Don't pay too much for a Littman! I am a nurse and use this one daily - it has been more than adequate for what I need. Good value for the price. Would definitely recommend!
on December 28, 2016
I've had 2 litmans stolen by other nurses and wanted something functional but cheaper. This works really great, great lung and heart sounds. The ear buds are super comfortable, all the pieces feel high quality and are durable. Makes me wish I hadn't bought those first 2!
on November 21, 2013
I'm a new EMT who had trouble using a stock steth to listen to bp sound. That sometimes that made me look incompetent eventhough it's a rather simple task. I know how to get vitals... so I know it must be the equipment and not my skills that are lacking. Sure enough, bought this MDF Acoustica XP steth and taking bp is like night and day compared to my horrible stock steth. Pulse sounds have never been so clear! I definitely recommend this steth since it is comparatively inexpensive compared to other big name steths while offering excellent quality and acoustics.
11 comment| 159 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on September 24, 2017
First semester nursing student here, and this thing has been working great so far. I can consistently hear Korotkoff sounds while taking blood pressure readings. Like that it has a bell end as well. The cable is thick, so it looks more manly, which is perfect for a future Murse such as myself.
on September 24, 2017
I bought MDFs BP Cuff as well adding these items to a EMB I put together being a former Firefighter and EMT. The sound(s) are great though these & they ought to last years. All products in photos were purchased from Amazon.
review image review image review image
on September 13, 2017
I ordered this stethoscope to use in my EMT class. Straight out of the box, I could only hear out of the left side. The right side never produced any sound. I tried swapping the ear piece to ensure good fit and I adjusted it in my ear, but could never hear anything. Very disappointed with this item. I sent it back right away and purchased a Littman.
11 comment|Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on September 24, 2017
I purchased this stethoscope for nursing school. It has worked great! I would highly recommend this to anyone who is looking for a cheaper stethoscope that works well.
on September 13, 2017
You get what you paid for. I was really disappointed at the quality of the stethoscope. It says its an Acoustica Deluxe which sounds like you will hear everything clearly but you cant. I compared this to my friends older model litman and his one sounded much sharper and clearer. I just started nursing school, and we have to listen to the heart and lungs sounds, and buying this was a mistake. I know I am being hard on the product but I really hoped it would prove me wrong.
on September 20, 2017
I is so light weighted that whenever i have it in my pocket, i forget it is there. It is easy to hear the heart sound through it too.
on August 4, 2017
Overall, product seemed nice. Unfortunately the one I received was defective. However, customer service was great.