Industrial Deals HPC Best Books of the Month Holiday Dress Guide nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc For a limited time. 3 months for $0.99. Amazon Music Unlimited. New subscribers only. Terms and conditions apply. Electronics Gift Guide $34.99 for a limited time only Handmade Last Minute Gifts Home and Garden Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon JCVJ JCVJ JCVJ  All-new Echo Save $10 on Fire 7. Limited-time offer. $20 off Kindle Paperwhite GNO Shop Now HTL17_gno

on April 28, 2017
I've been using these on my hardwood floor for a year now, granted I do have to replace the pads but they give a wonderful shine if you are wanting a satin almost glossy look after using a murphys oil soap. I've never used pads this small on a floor coated with a nice polyurethane though I would assume a similar result. I don't recommend using murphy's oil soap unless you have a very old floor you're just trying to get a little bit of life back into it though. If it's a shine you like, and it's oil soap you use, this is a product you're going to like..

P.S. - You're probably going to want the buffer they are made for as well. =P
on October 22, 2014
There are actually thicker than the original 20 year old pads for my Kenmore Floor Buffer. Worked very well on my freshly waxed wood floor. I was able to wash them in a net bag on delicate in my front loader and air dry. All clean and ready to go in a couple of months when I rewax the floor.
on October 5, 2017
With a little ingenuity I was able to make these work with a circa 1962 Hoover scrubber/buffet.
on September 3, 2017
tried then out and they work fine
on May 14, 2017
Works well
on March 10, 2017
Very good
on October 15, 2016
Excellent product good price
on April 23, 2017
Great buffing pads at a great price.
on April 9, 2017
Great product work very well
on April 22, 2017
Buffed the wood floor to a beautiful shine