Bubble Witch Saga 3 Industrial Deals Little FIres Everywhere Shop new men's suiting nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Alexa on Mobile PCB for Musical Instruments Starting at $39.99 Grocery Handmade Tote Bags Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon Spider-Man: Homecoming available to buy Spider-Man: Homecoming available to buy Spider-Man: Homecoming available to buy  Introducing Echo Show Introducing All-New Fire HD 10 with Alexa hands-free $149.99 Kindle Oasis, unlike any Kindle you've ever held Trade in. Get paid. Go shopping. Tailgating PSFF17_gno

• Customer reviews

Showing 1-10 of 336 reviews(Verified Purchases). See all 349 reviews
on June 4, 2012
This is a God send for traveling. I can hook up 3 suitcases and maneuver it easily thru baggage claim and customs. Here's some tips that helped make it work for me. This product works counter intuitively but if used right it's amazing!

1. The claw (top hook) should be inserted under the top handle of suitcase with the opening face up so it hooks onto the handle with opening facing you and over the handle. The clips for adding other suitcases will be on the under side of the strap.
2. So now to attach the second bag, the clips are on under side of the strap.( More intuitive to have clips on the top side of the strap but then the product does nNOT work well.) so with the clips on under side of strap, open the clip and attach the second bag. Make sure adjust the strap of the clip so it is snug which makes the second suitcase snug against the first suitcase.
3. Then attach your third bag. Awesome!
4. I got the "spinner" suitcases which will roll forward without being tipped back at a slant. It is so easy to manuever and is not heavy so will not strain your back or arms. Once your suitcases are attached together it moves like it's one piece. Awesome!
22 comments| 188 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on June 18, 2013
The travelon does not hold 4 bags as shown in the picture, actually I think it does a good job with 2 suitcases only, not more than that. I just came from a trip to Brazil, it was really difficult to keep my 3 suitcases together with the Travelon. If you have big suitcases it is even worse because the ribbon is too short. I would not buy this again or recommend to my friends.
on September 17, 2017
This works great if you just stop and plan a bit how to best hook your luggage together (and assuming your bags have something to hook it through and aren't thicker than the length of each part of the hook). Some reviewers had mentioned that the design is a little counter-intuitive, so it feels like you're putting it on the main bag backwards, but thanks to those reviewers, I knew it would look funny and figured out what they meant. We hook three bags together, and it's a lifesaver for trips with our toddler when we need some free hands to grab her. :)
on August 10, 2015
There were no instructions accompanying the Stacker, but a picture on the cardboard showed how it should be used. I was disappointed that once I attached my 21" roll-on bag and my computer bag, I could not adjust the straps' lengths as I desired. Even though the bags were attached, and the straps tightened, they slipped back to their original length. Also, the computer bag, being the smallest, has a tendency to swing to the side with a sharp turn and unbalances the other 2 suitcases. I need to stop and readjust it frequently. My other concern is the pressure put on the largest suitcase's extended handle when tilting the attached suitcases forward to begin walking.
TOP 1000 REVIEWERon November 1, 2015
I purchased the Travelon Multi-Bag Stacker to piggy-back a tote bag onto a 28' suitcase that included no accessory hook.

The Stacker is easy to figure out and adjust. Simply clip the top loop onto the top handle of the suitcase, and hook your tote on. After an easy adjustment of the strap, you are good to go. The product is sturdy, and held up while transiting to and from the airport and cruise terminals.

Because this is an external accessory, you must remove this strap when checking luggage. Don't lose it...it saves your back!
on May 3, 2017
Excellent adjustability. If you're carrying only two bags, ignore the "top hook" and use the bottom two hooks which clamp securely around the handles of each bag. Whether you release the clamps from the "main" bag or the "satellite" bag, the strap remains secured to at least one bag. I bought this after losing a luggage strap that had to be secured manually to one bag after releasing the other bag. Very nicely done!
on June 18, 2017
It works fine and it is sturdy enough, but when used with 2 of my Samsonite wheeled bags; the 19" bag strapped to the 24" bag the strap soon slips, lengthens and the second bag starts dragging on the floor. When retightened it gets loose pretty soon again. I looked at it hoping to find a correction for this but could not find any solution. Maybe my second bag is too heavy? Maybe the webbing of the strap is too thin, too slippery? Anybody out there have the same problem? Any useful suggestions to correct this shortcoming?
on December 29, 2013
Bought this thing to maneuver three Samsonite spinner suitcases and all the bags and accessories that come with a wife and a three year old. I daisy chained a very large, large, and carry-on roller together, then piled a car seat carrier, a laptop bag, and two carry-on backpacks on top. I am pretty sure I could have rolled an 80s Volvo station wagon on top of this set-up, as long as at no point in my journey did I need to back up.

I read about the back-up issues in other reviews and thought 'meh'. But seriously, getting into an elevator is like entering a roach motel. Getting in is easy enough, but you are not backing out. Outside of the elevator issue, the spinners tracked remarkably well through two crowded airports, and maneuvered reasonably tight turns and other non-reversing obstacles with ease. I probably put in half a mile from the rental car return area to the check-in at BWI, and never felt tired or excessively burdened. This is a very simple idea, but well executed and highly functional. I wish I had bought this strap years ago.
on July 22, 2017
I navigated airports, streets, and public transit of London with three suitcases and this miracle device. I joked to everyone that it's obviously an American invention because it allows you to own more stuff. People watched in amazement as I trailed my suitcase caravan with one hand. You can roll your things through a winding queue (line), onto the tube (subway), and down the road without an issue. I would recommend taking the lift (elevator) with all your bags, but otherwise this little thing will save your life.
on March 1, 2016
I was traveling with a large checked-in suitcase, and a carry-on suitcase. This 'Multi-Bag Stacker' fits the bill. I used this for 1 large suitcase and 1 rolling carry-on (you can use it for 3 pieces of luggage). This product sure made it easy to drag my luggage around 6 airports and 4 train stations! It does take some work to attach the 2nd piece of luggage, but the convenience of this strap makes it all worth it! I'd recommend it, for anyone that wants to travel with multiple pieces of luggage and keep one hand free at all times!