Amazon Vehicles Beauty Trade in your textbooks STEM nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Limited time offer Wickedly Prime Handmade Gifts for Dad Book House Cleaning twinpeaksv2 twinpeaksv2 twinpeaksv2  Introducing Echo Show All-New Fire 7 Kids Edition, starting at $99.99 Kindle Oasis Spring Savings Event on Amazon.com toystl17_gno

Format: Audio CD|Change

Showing 1-10 of 22 reviews(Verified Purchases). See all 38 reviews
on January 6, 2009
There are songs on here that aren't on the DVD and vice-versa. My 4 year-old son has watched the DVD since he was 2 and loves the songs, so I figured this was a must-have for his room and in the car. It's a great CD, to be sure, but it's not a duplicate of the DVD. I think he likes this a little less than the video, but that could just be because he doesn't know the songs as well yet.
on June 23, 2008
When your child spontaneously starts singing these songs, and wants you to sing along with him (WITHOUT the CD playing!), you know he loves it. And he's not even 2 years old. Whenever we get him strapped into his car seat in the car, he immediatly starts asking for "Music! Music! Street! Street!", for sesame street music. We've got this CD, the new All-Time Favorites one, and Hot Hot Dance songs, and he loves them all. If your kids like watching Sesame Street, they'll love singing along with the characters to these songs.
on February 5, 2013
A great CD to listen to in the car. My 15 month old sings along and listens to the dialouge of the characters too. Some of the songs drive me nuts, but hey, as long as my kiddo is happy, I'm happy. She's only going to be little and listening to Sesame Street for a short few years anyway.
on April 27, 2012
My grandson and I love to sing in the car. It is the only place I can sing since I have no ability to really do so. The songs on this CD help us pass the hour and a half ride from or to his house. He thinks I'm silly and we have a good time singing in the car, The people riding beside us must get a good laugh too watching my grandson try to dance in his car seat.
on November 3, 2015
A good mix. Plus I loved being able to buy individual songs to complete the cd. A lifesaver for car meltdowns.
on March 11, 2016
Great songs for little ones to enjoy. Makes the trip to Grandma's much more fun.
on April 30, 2013
Imagine that you were watching a show and that it was being taped...well, it sounds like that. Characters are talking and then they burst into song or stop to discuss something. Don't like this at all. Purchase some other songs better.
on December 14, 2014
My 3-year-old loves a few of the songs and have been learning to sing them. Pretty fun for a car ride.
on November 20, 2015
fast shipping, love it thank you
on January 16, 2004
My 3 month old loves to listen to all types of music. I am a working mother, so when I pick him up at daycare, I have chores that need to be done when I get home. I put this CD in, and it keeps my son happy and occupied while he listens to Elmo and his friends. I play this CD over and over again! It is fantastic since most of the songs are ones I grew up with, and I know the words, so he can hear my voice singing along. I love dancing and singing with my son, and I even catch my husband singing along. It is A MUST HAVE for ALL Ages!!