Amazon.com: Customer Reviews: JVC HASX500 Bi-Metal Headband Style Headphones
Amazon Vehicles GoldBox Amazon Fashion Learn more Discover it $5 Albums Fire TV Stick Health, Household and Grocery Back to School Totes Amazon Cash Back Offer TheKicks TheKicks TheKicks  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Starting at $49.99 All-New Kindle Oasis Florida Georgia Line Water Sports

Product Packaging: Standard Packaging|Change

on September 18, 2008
If you see a high rating for these phones , do not believe it.They have absolutely no bass response at all.The tips are hard and don't fit or sit right in your ear. I listen to all kinds of music , but mostly jazz. I expect at least some presence of all the highs and lows in music. These phones do a real good in midrange and treble,but produces no bass at all. I am very disappointed with this product. Also Buy .Com will not give store credit or refund if the package is opened,even if it is defective.The best they will do is replace them. Beware of them as well. I would rather listen to my ol' trusty Spark Plugs. Believe me,I know what to expect out of them.If you buy them , remember I told you not to.
on November 30, 2008
These headphones are painful for me to wear. Luckily, I bought them at a store that allowed me to return them.

In order to get acceptable bass response, the ear buds have to be pushed into the ear canal. None of the three sets of rubber ear pieces that came with the headphones fit my ears properly. When I pushed them in far enough to get good bass response, my ears felt like they were bruised. I tried unsuccessfully for two days to find a way to wear them that didn't hurt.
on October 21, 2008
The price from this retailer was great compared to others on the net. Item doesn't perform as well as I thought it would. Difficult to get folded back into the case, I actually don't even use it. I use a plastic sandwich bag for storage. Sound is OK, but the levels are low. My 9.95 Sony over the head ear buds are brighter and louder.
on October 30, 2011
Although I only used them a couple of times, I thought they were excellent and absolutely fulfilled my needs. I looked at a lot of headphones and these were, by far, the best!
on October 4, 2009
These phones look good in theory. But, in practice, they are terrible. The ear-inserts don't rotate, so it's impossible to get them to fit will within the ear canals and they are oddly shaped so that the don't fit the ears. Stay away!!
on March 19, 2011
this unbeatable headphone is light weight extreme portable with good sound quality is the way to go & I'm happy with this.