Truck Reviews Beauty Best Books of the Month Men's slip on sneakers nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc CMA Fest PCB for select Bang & Olufsen Fire TV Stick Grocery Handmade Personalized Jewelry Shop by look Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon $0.99 rentals for Prime members $0.99 rentals for Prime members $0.99 rentals for Prime members  Echo Fire tablets: Designed for entertainment Kindle Paperwhite Find a new favorite show Find a new favorite show Find a new favorite show Shop now Start your Baby Registry

on March 27, 2012
Kids love Crocs, what more is there to say?

They come in a ton of colors, are washable and lightweight, great for hot weather, and hold up well. My daughter somehow fit into the same size for two years. No scratches, stains, holes, tears.

I know that the footbed supposedly molds to your foot. For this reason, I didnt think my younger daughter should wear these as hand-me-downs, but honestly, I dont see or feel it in the shoe at all. So whether you buy into that part of the Crocs design, that's up to you.

But for us, two kids are getting use out of an inexpensive shoe that basically looks new. Can't beat that.
on April 1, 2012
Bought for my 2 year old son who has very sweaty feet and make even antimicrobial expensive sandals (Tevas) smell so horrible (even with foot powder!). Wanted closed toe sandals, but breathable shoes that won't make his feet smell after use. These did the trick! He seems comfortable in the shoes, runs around without tripping, dragging or falling off his thin feet, and have yet to make any red marks from rubbing or poor fit. They are also very light and flexible so his gait doesn't have to adjust for heavy footwear. Love how they are a closed toe, breathable option as it protects his feet from toe stubbing or cuts (unlike flip flops) when he's most active. Have also gotten them wet, and they dry up quickly unlike other sandals we've tried. Love love love them
VINE VOICEon August 3, 2009
They do run large so prepare for a little bit of tripping while the child adjusts, but for the economy-minded the extra size is also a bonus--the crocs are practically indestructable and your child will get a lot of use out of them as he or she grows. My three year old got the lime green color and she wants to wear them all the time, even indoors and says they are "very comfy."
on August 15, 2011
Bought a pair of cheaper knock offs that gave my 21 month old daughter blisters in a very short time. These shoes are fantastic! They fit perfectly (bought the 6/7 for her, she is a 6.5 in other shoes). I will definately be purchasing more of them. The bright pink looks awesome--better than in the pics.
on April 1, 2015
Loved them so comfy n love the summer color. Thx Amazon.
VINE VOICEon July 6, 2009
My daughter's favorite color is orange and these orange Crocs SCREAM orange. There is no doubt. She loves them! They are colorful, comfortable, well made. Just a great useful shoe for a great kid. Try 'em! Pick your color!!!
One person found this helpful
on February 8, 2015
Good pair of crocs as always. Navy blue colour was the cheapest but does not look that bad. My son loves it.
on May 13, 2013
Crocs do run big but gives you plenty room to go grow into them. I would definitely recommend these sandals.
on July 19, 2014
i will always buy my crocks from here. Thyy are a great price, and of great quality.
on March 8, 2012
I purchased the crocs in lime green, size 1 for my son. His shoe size is definitely a size 1, but the crocs are more like a size 2 or 3. I think the 12-13 would have been a better fit. I wish I had known beforehand. But I'm keeping them and my son loves them, so he'll just grow into them I guess.
|0Comment|Report abuse

Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.