Shop Auto Winter Products Salon Beauty Best Books of the Year Black Friday Deals Week nav_sap_hiltonhonors_launch For a limited time. 3 months for $0.99. Amazon Music Unlimited. New subscribers only. Terms and conditions apply. PCB for Musical Instruments $24.99 for a limited time only Try it first with samples Handmade Gift Shop STEM Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon Early Black Friday deals: save 40% or more on Amazon Video Early Black Friday deals: save 40% or more on Amazon Video Early Black Friday deals: save 40% or more on Amazon Video  Echo Dot Save $50 on All-New Fire HD 10. Limited-time offer. $30 off Kindle Paperwhite GNO Shop Now HTL17_gno

on March 27, 2013
I'll start off by saying I purchased this watch in September of 2011, this review is as of March 2013.
This is an awesome looking watch. The band scuffs a little easily but the face of the watch, despite being whacked agaist stone walls and railings several times, is still flawless. About a year into wearing the watch, the automatic winding mechanism stopped working. This was disappointing at first, but it's no big deal to manually wind it every other day. I wear it to work almost every day so I just give it a few quick winds when I put it on.
It's not the most precise timepiece, I loose 1or 2 minutes a week but again it's no problem to give it a quick adjustment. You do get what you pay for, however despite its flaws I would still recommend this watch. It looks amazing and I still get weekly compliments.
on November 20, 2014
What can i say??? just absolutely great!!!! i cant take my eyes off this watch! the exposed mechanicals will have your eyes on them all day! i was not sure about accuracy or power reserve but this watch has exceeded my expectation., great price, stunning features, durable and accurate, what more do you want from a watch. This should be in every man's collection, even if you are a watch snob, this will definitely have a palce in your collection.....I have alot of swiss watches in my collection but this is by far my favourite!!!!
on May 12, 2009
I'll make this short and sweet....Gorgeous, Solid, Accurate. And with a lifetime warranty from Armitron you just can't go wrong with this watch. A word of advice for those that have never owned a automatic watch. You must wind the watch a few times before wearing it. This will prepare the jewels(gears), winding spring and winding weight for prolonged accurate time keeping. Also follow the instructions for maintenance and send the watch back to the manufacturer or watch smith in your area periodically to have the jewels(gears), spring and winding weight oiled.

Enjoy,
JMV/NYC

"Remember...you have all the time in the world to do with as you wish, but you have no time to waste."
on January 1, 2010
Very nice watch. I love it. The movement is very nice. Very easy to size. I wind it when i dont wear if for a full day, but even then it has not stopped on me. I just do it to be sure. You can see the spring inside and know how tight it is wound, that is nice.
on January 1, 2015
This arrived and didn't tick. Contacted Amazon and they sent a replacement and I returned the defective watch. The new watch arrived and it works pretty well. It runs fast by 15 seconds every 24 hours. I have to reset it every day which is inconvenient. It does look really nice though and I get compliments on it. I'd recommend looking at a better brand with better internals.
on August 29, 2017
This watch has a solid and brilliantly polished band, the buckle is very sturdy. Very clear case with nicely accented working parts. Nice weight. Worth more than the price.
on November 6, 2015
I have been wearing this watch for almost 2 years and have been very happy with it. I like that it is see through from both the front and back and is self winding so I never have to replace a battery or wind it. Plus, I have gotten lots of compliments on it.
on December 6, 2016
I bought this for my son last Christmas. He loved it. Unfortunately the strap broke. Can this be fixed? or do we bring to a jeweler to fix?
on October 9, 2014
Excellent quality of the watch, the materials are good, no problems with this.
on October 29, 2012
My husband purchased this watch a couple years ago and really likes the look (he consistantly gets compliments). It took a lot of wear and worked well until recently. He has dropped this watch a number of times. The last time he dropped it, the pin popped out of it. After that, it was no longer automatic. He purchased this watch (again) and sent in his old one for repair. This is his absolute favorite watch ever!
The service was expedient as well.