Your Garage Best Books of the Month STEM nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Amazon's Choice Computers Starting at $39.99 Luxury Beauty Handmade Mother's Day Gifts spring Book House Cleaning henriettalacks henriettalacks henriettalacks  All-New Echo Dot Starting at $49.99 Kindle Oasis Nintendo Switch Shop Now disgotg_gno_17

Showing 1-9 of 9 reviews(Verified Purchases). See all 15 reviews
on June 26, 2010
I bought this TV only because of its width, I had a narrow space and it would fit in it. The sound is awful, sounds like you are in a large metal room. But, you can make personal adjustments to make it sound better. I turned up the bass and set the treble to zero, sounds better now. It also has it's preset settings for movie, music, standard and sports you can try one of these, sound might be better. The sound is better if you are playing a DVD that is in stereo.The turner is slow on most channels. Change a channel and wait about 1- 4 seconds before the pictures comes up. If you want to change inputs from the screen selection, you better be fast on the remote, you only have about 2 seconds before the input selection screen goes away. The color is not that great either. My input is coming from the coax from my digital cable supplier. Just regular channels, no HD. The picture is much better when watching a DVD. I'm using the Red - Blue - Green inputs.
on September 18, 2008
Nice TV pretty cheap, I like it but it takes a while to load and things... But i like it :D It works :D
on May 5, 2009
Always been a big fan of ViewSonic. I bought this TV with the purpose of using it as a TV as well as a pc monitor. I'm using a HDMI connection and a Nvidea 8600 video card. The computer adjusted to the screen size. Using a wide screen vs two monitors is amazing. I have so much desktop space. And it uses very little space on my actual desk. It can be mounted to a wall. This I plan to do later. Quality is as great as always. This is replacing my view sonic monitor I bought 8 years ago. And bluray on this baby... just brings tears to your eyes. Excellent buy!
on September 11, 2008
This TV is definitely below average in every way. It is clear ViewSonic intends to cut cost wherever possible. The screen cannot be tilted. Thus, if you setup your TV high up on a shelf, the screen dims considerably because of the viewing angle. The electronics of this set is SLOW. You soon realize that when it takes perhaps 5 minutes to autoscan the available channels. When you use the up and down buttons to change channels, the tuner "waits" for half a second, then the screen blanks for another half a second before the new channel pops up on the screen. If you like to flip through the channels, this set will frustrate you. The speakers are weak and the sound has no body. There is little difference between 50% and 100% volume levels. Even the included batteries for the remote are cheap carbon batteries instead of the normal alkalines.
on March 30, 2009
Along with poor audio, the TV would not tune any QAM channels, the picture was flat and adjustments were minimal. Shipped back to Amazon, which, as always was an easy process. I have a Viewsonic 22 inch monitor that does a great job. I replaced this TV with a Samsung ln19a330, vastly better!
on August 20, 2009
We lost three TV's to a lightning strike and had to purchase units that met our needs. While we never heard of this brand, we ordered three and are so very pleased not just with the quality but with the service from the company.

In our opinion, a great value and really great deal!
on May 1, 2011
For around $100.00 this is very nice HD flat screen with HDMI and VGA inputs. Put on a small swinging articulating arm and it is good for small room, or computer station.

The picture quality was superb as you might expect from this company. 19" is not for larger room.
on September 11, 2009
Great product. Definitely a brand you can trust. Good value. Easy to install and works perfectly.
on December 1, 2009
I love this TV. It seems to only work best with HD channels, but my mother's 1999 tube works even better with HD channels so I don't know what the big deal with HDTVs. The picture quality was disappointing to say the least, and you have to jingle the sound options around a bit before you find what you like. This television is beautiful when it's off. It looks so high tech. I love it though, it gets the job done and it slim enough to fit on my little desk. My roomate has an LG though and her picture quality is off the chain, but mine looks better when its off so HA!

Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
See 1 answered question