Bubble Witch Saga 3 Industrial Deals Beauty Little FIres Everywhere STEM nav_sap_hiltonhonors_launch New Album by Noah Gundersen PCB for Musical Instruments Starting at $39.99 Grocery Handmade Tote Bags Home Gift Guide Off to College Home Gift Guide Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon Transparent Transparent Transparent  Introducing Echo Show Introducing All-New Fire HD 10 with Alexa hands-free $149.99 Kindle Oasis, unlike any Kindle you've ever held Trade in. Get paid. Go shopping. Tailgating ToyHW17_gno

Showing 1-10 of 449 reviews(Verified Purchases). See all 468 reviews
on July 5, 2011
If You Carry Around a Lot of Stuff then this wallet is for you. You could put about 15 credit card size items in the pockets provided. It seems very sturdy, and closes easily even with quite a few cards in it. The billfold part has two compartments which is very convenient for putting dollar bills in one and coupons, lists etc. in the other.

ONE THING THOUGH: As one reviewer has stated this wallet does STINK of a strong leather smell. I am assuming the odor, like that of a new car, will dissipate in time. If the smell doesn't go away it probably should not be a severe problem unless you spend your day with your nose epoxied to your wallet. There are people that do that you know. One advantage of the odor could be that if you lose your wallet a moderately trained bloodhound could find it anywhere.
44 comments| 84 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on July 4, 2011
Okay. So I was being a typical wife. I absolutely HATED my husband old, worn-out, hole-filled wallet. He needed a new one, darnit!. Of course, he didn't think so. His tattered, old wallet was just fine for him. But it was embarrassing for me, at restaurants when he took this old thing out to pay for our meals. So, yep. I turned into that typical wife and replaced it. First, I measured the old, junk and made sure what pockets and folds that it had. Then I went searching for a replica. This wallet fit the bill. But it had a few extra items that the old one didn't have: a slit for the bills and receipts, and a flip up thingy for more cards. When the hubby wasn't looking, I replaced all his cards and put them in this new wallet in the exact same places as his old wallet. It was a chore, I tell ya. Some of the stuff was sticking inside the plastic and actually made it's print on the plastic. It took some care to take out the little paper business cards stuck in the plastic. And, no, I'm not that mean to just throw the old one away. I did leave him the option to keep the old thing. I left the old thing in his drawer. When he went to his wallet, he came back and showed it to me. "You finally did it, huh?" I shrugged at him. "Did what?" Of course, I didn't admit to it. Though it was obvious. The color was different. Long story short, the old, beat up, hole-filled wallet, three months later...is still in the drawer. This wonderful, new, shiny, wallet has now shaped itself and flatten out, and I admire it every time he takes it out and pays a bill. It's a wonderful, slick look even now, three months later.

SIDE NOTE: Hubby never admitted that he liked this one better. And he complained that it was too bulky with all his cards in it. He did comment that he liked the slit portion that now can separate his bills from his receipts. And now, that it's flattened out, I haven't heard anymore complaints. :)
on September 22, 2011
I was a little concerned after reading some of the other reviews complaining of a odor. The wallet does have a chemical odor to it, but it's not as bad as I thought it would be and is wearing off. Besides that, it looks and feels like a very expensive wallet and I really like it. My credit cards fit in perfectly and it has two separate compartments for your cash. I put my large bills in the back compartment and small bills in the forward compartment.

I must say, this wallet feels, looks and works much better than my $200.00 Coach wallet that this is replacing. You cannot loose for this price and I wish that they had this in light brown so I could sport it with brown shoes and a brown belt. I will NEVER waste $50 on a name brand wallet again. I feel like an idiot spending that much on my Coach wallet that was on markdown at Macys. I will be on the lookout for this lambskin tri fold in light brown.
on August 15, 2017
Doesn't feel like true lambskin, but functional. Card slots are a bit small, but guess they will eventually stretch out. I have 8 cards plus drivers license inserted, and it doesn't overlay evenly on the fold, but assume that's normal until it's broke in. Main thing is that it's a bit stiff for lambskin, and stamped as "genuine leather" instead of lambskin, as other wallets I've had are. But, for the price and functionality, guess it'll suffice.
on August 25, 2016
I had been looking for a wallet and was unable to find one to suit my needs at the stores. I saw this one and read the reviews and figured for the money it was worth a shot. I really like the wallet it seems to be a good quality and has the capacity that I was looking for. As others have said the slots for cards and such is tight but it seems to work in very quickly. I have had no problems getting anything out when I needed it. The durability of the wallet remains to be seen as I have only had it about a week but again it seems like the materials are as good as any I've seen in the stores and this one is a lot less money.
on October 30, 2015
Leather is nice, but it is way smaller than it seems. Utilizing the many slots make the wallet unable to close, and many of the slots themselves are initially unable to fit a standard sized card - they were able to stretch a bit to accommodate, but are very tight to the point that I fear it tearing if it doesn't break in properly. Will update to four stars if it does.

For nine bucks, it's not a bad deal if you need two ID windows and don't carry many other cards. Don't expect to carry tool cards (camping knives, multi-tools, etc..) with room for much else. The old school plastic photo windows are useless as they usually are, but with this wallet, they take up too much room.

I have both ID windows used, a folded piece of paper behind each one, one bank card, three thin misc. cards, one $20, one $10, five cigarette coupons and a silver dollar. That may seem like a lot, but my old wallet was capable of that and more.

Perhaps mine was irregular, who knows. All I know is I miss my old wallet and my wallet tools.

The color faded in a week to a dark grey. Doesn't look to bad.
on January 25, 2017
Junk. I was sent a completely different wallet from the one pictured. I ordered specifically for the tri-fold with the money compartment and ID holder on the left side and was sent a wall with a standard top-loading money compartment and a removable ID holder.
on August 7, 2016
Dangerous Threads Mens Black Leather Wallet Lambskin "Flip" Trifold 732 My husband needed a new wallet so when I found this one on Amazon at a great price it was perfect. It fit all his needs. He likes the trifold wallets. This walled has held up extremely well so far. It doesn't have any wear or tear at all yet and we purchased this item on March 3, 2016. Great walled for the price. If you found this review helpful please click yes below!
on December 9, 2015
This trifold wallet is very sturdy and yet flexible at the same time. I got it for my husband and it is very good at keeping everything IN the wallet. It's well made with Leather and I like how he can put the kids' pictures in and still see his driver's license, etc. that you might want in a clear covered area. Easy to hold money. Easy to clean as well!
on July 18, 2010
I was alittle concerned when I bought the wallet about the quality since the price was so reasonable. Wow, what a surprise when I recieved it. Nice quality!!!!! Real soft, love that smell. Stitching appears sturdy. Ill update after some use(it was a gift for my dad who is pretty rough on his wallets)Dont hesitate because of the price...jump on it!!!!