Your Garage Beauty Summer Reading STEM nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Starting at $39.99 Wickedly Prime Handmade Wedding Rustic Decor Book House Cleaning powers4premiere powers4premiere powers4premiere  Introducing Echo Show All-New Fire HD 8, starting at $79.99 Kindle Oasis Nintendo Switch Water Sports STEMClubToys17_gno

Showing 1-10 of 95 reviews(Verified Purchases). See all 102 reviews
on September 27, 2015
Great to see Suncloud back on the scene. I used to buy these in the '80s when they were a slightly-less-expensive alternative with Vaurnets and had the pink-tinted glass lenses. Snagged these in black for just $25. Nice and lightweight, good optics. Like the rubber on the temple tips and nose pads and the storage bag. The fit is generally good. On my 7-5/8 hat size head, the flexible temples fit snugly without pinching and there is good clearance for my eyes behind the lenses. My biggest issue with these is the lens height. While the visible width of the lens is 64mm and offers "wrap-around" protection, many users will find that the lenses are unusually short. I measured the usable height to be only 34mm. In practice, this means that I can easily see under the bottom of these sunglasses. Not as bad as light leaking in the top, but annoying nonetheless. From a style perspective, there is also a little "notch" cut off on the bottom inside corner of the frame under the nose pads. Not a deal-killer, but a style feature worth pointing out. I prefer the lens shape on the Sundcloud Tailgate, which I also purchased recently.
on September 7, 2016
This pair of sunglasses deserves 5 stars-Polarized Sunclouds are great year round-but perfect for skiing (cute too!)
however, THESE are justa tad too small for my hubby's fat-I mean LARGE-head. I'd purchased'm because the King was reviewed as being a large fit.
I'd say these are between a Medium-to-Large fit (as stated in the description).
I've just ordered a pair of Natives for "large-to extra large"-faces.
As always, I will keep YOU posted!
on August 5, 2014
I've been buying Suncloud polarized sun glasses for fishing, motorcycle riding and every day use for several years now. They are still a decent pair of sunglasses, but I was sorely disappointed that this last pair was clearly manufactured in China. I don't know when they started doing this, but this is the first pair out of six that is clearly marked "Made in China". I know that a lot of stuff is manufactured in China, but if you're going to outsource to cheaper mfg. and especially one out of China, I think that pricing should reflect that.

I paid $29 for my first pair of Suncloud King polarized sunglasses and they were an outstanding value. I paid twice that for this last pair only to find out that I had just bought another "Made in China" knock off.

The sunglasses still fit my big melon head well, lense quality and polarization are good, finish is OK as well. So overall these are a decent pair of sunglasses but over priced for what they are. Considering these are made in China the mark up is almost criminal.
on January 26, 2016
I am a fan of Suncloud sunglasses ever since buying my first pair in a sports store in Denver. They represent excellent value for money and this pair is no exception. While they do not have the superior optics associated with glass lenses, they give excellent sun protection and for my use they fit the price/value equation better than the well-known designer brands which seem to cost a fortune but serve the same purpose. I use these in a very hot, sub-tropical climate and they completely cut out glare, whether at the beach or on a sun-drenched street. Can't go wrong for the price and they are very light and comfortable.
on May 19, 2013
I bought this pair about a year ago and it lasted me up until a week ago when having a water with some neighborhood kids they got lost. Anyway, before that happened here are my notes about this pair of sunglasses (I bought them when they were in the ten buck range, btw)

They were quite comfortable (my head size is slightly above average (most hats fit me when I put it on, maybe a bit snug though), I used them every day.

The construction is shoddy when it comes to the glue they used. The labels "Suncloud" fell off on both sides (one almost immediately after they arrived, the right side took a couple weeks).

On one side the rubber started to peel off the frames, as it got about 1/2 through the glue held, so I never lost it completely. The rubber on the nose fell off on the right side after about 4 months.

The frames themselves, at the hinges were excellent, and the lenses were very clear; however I could see on the lense that it wasn't evenly distributed to the polarization process as on the outside bottom and top corners if you looked closely it looked as though they were burnt on those ends (almost had a rainbow effect).

As a 20 dollar set of glasses, they were absolutely excellent (I may have reviewed them previously as such), but as I look at them now at their new price.. Let's just say I'm not adding it to my cart just yet.
11 comment|Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on September 10, 2016
I really like sun cloud polarized sun glasses. The first 3 pairs I got were really dark, these not as much. I was really worried because I am a petite and the reviews said males with large head; but they fit me fine. I really like that they wrap around my eyes and protect the eyes from the sun. Would buy again but I think I would go to REI because they seemed darker to me. Maybe this one pair is a little off. But good sunglasses. My husband bought these for me.
on July 14, 2015
My hubby prefers these to the very expensive designer label aviators I used to buy him for many years, which always broke in areas that would require soldering to repair, and whose nose skids always pinched his tender skin. These offer Polaroid UV protection, are fairly inexpensive, and don't chafe anywhere. Many thanks to Amazon's reviewers, on whom I rely heavily when making first-time purchases--they tell it like it is.
on February 11, 2015
When I first tried these sunglasses on, I was in a local retail store. It was as if the planets aligned, the clouds parted emitting a beautiful ray of sunlight upon me, and a chorus of angels raised their voices in celebration. "At last!", I cried, a pair of sunglasses that fit well, are polarized, aren't too dark or too light and don't make me look like a douche!

On a more serious note:
I have owned these sunglasses for at least 2 years now. They have been the best performing sunglasses I have ever owned. I will buy another pair when I lose, break or wear out this pair. I recommend them for sure.
on February 3, 2017
Well fitting sunglasses. Thinner arms that give a little so I don't get a headache. But they stay on my face secure and even hook around my neck good enough when I don't want them on for a few minutes.
on April 3, 2017
I lost my last pair of these and bought the same exact ones again. Suncloud makes great polarized glasses that are both sporty and cute! I wear these every time I run or go hiking, and have even gone water skiing wearing them!

Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.