BCA Month Beauty Fall Reading Hallo nav_sap_hiltonhonors_launch $5 Albums PCB for Musical Instruments $69.99 Grocery Handmade Tote Bags hgg17 Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon Baby Driver Available to Rent Baby Driver Available to Rent Baby Driver Available to Rent  Three new members of the Echo family All-New Fire 7, starting at $49.99 All-New Kindle Oasis GNO Shop Now STEMClubToys17_gno

on January 21, 2010
I purchased these to use for a light glove and not a glove liner as intended. I deliver mail for a living and have been looking for a thin glove to use for many years now. Although these are not exactley what I would like for a light glove, I am still giving them a five star rating because they are really a liner. I use them alone and they do a good job of keeping my hands warm when the weather is over 25 degrees f. They are very comfotable and thin, which enables me to sort through my mail with ease while wearing them.

I am going to continue searching for a pair this thin but would be warmer as the weather here in Northern Michigan can get much much colder. In the meantime I would reccomend this product to anyone and the seller was excellent too.
on April 20, 2016
A simple, thin glove liner that you can wear under your waterproof gloves, or alone on a day that isn't very cold. Maybe you can find something basically the same for a little cheaper. The material feels and looks more or less like the material of a t-shirt, except for the cuff. I bought this to replace another pair of the same glove liners. After one season of snowboarding, the thumb wore through. I was always wearing wrist guards, though, so maybe that had something to do with it. Sometimes glove liners seem pretty good, if you haven't tried it. If you want to take your less-nimble outer gloves off so you can do a lace or something, the glove liners could help keep the cold air from drying your skin. Or on some cold days, I think gloves liners can help make the difference between being warm enough or not warm enough. It's like something you might be tempted to skip to save money, but if you buy them instead for only $5-$10, you could easily sometime find them useful. I know I learned to always put them on when it was especially cold.
on December 4, 2013
These liners are quite good for keeping your fingers dry (from sweat) and add additional warmth (air-layer) when used with heavier leather gloves.

I had been using Under Armor Cold Gear liners, but after one season, they were starting to fall apart. These were a much cheaper alternative, and function just as well as the UA liners, but without the "snag" of the rubberized palm/fingers to pull the interior of my heavier riding gauntlets.

The finger stitching is quite good, and only one finger seems to have excess material that pushes against my finger (slight annoyance), but nothing I can't live with.

As they are a "thermal-layer" liner, they do not block wind when worn alone. They are a liner-glove, and should be worn inside heavier gloves as a moisture-wicking, thermal-layer... My hands sweat when I get cold, and these liners keep my hands dry (and therefore warmer) by moving the moisture away from my skin.

UPDATE 12/29/13:
Yesterday's riding weather went from 55-deg and partly-cloudy to the low-40's, heavy cloud-cover, high wind-gusts, and damp... downright miserable... My finger-tips were getting quite cold, when I remembered these glove liners in my pillion pack! Even though they were cold when I put them on, my hands/fingers quickly warmed up inside my heavier gauntlets. The rest of the trip home (about an hour) my fingers did not get cold!
on March 10, 2017
Works very well inside gloves or mittens to keep hands warm. Three stars because not very durable. Easily wears through and still stitching is not that great. Will try another type next time.
on July 9, 2017
I've an avid Seirus customer. I've been using their gloves and glove liners for years. This glove liner works great with a variety of outer gloves. For example, you can use these with an unlined leather work glove. These liners can also be used as a thin glove during Spring and Fall.
on February 4, 2013
So just some background, I wanted to use these for cycling in conjunction with an outer shell. The outer 'shell' gloves that I am using are assos s7 which on paper are rated to 32-45deg F (roughly). While riding in upper 37-40 temps usually my finger tips would get cold by the end of a 1.5 hour right. By the 2 hour mark my hands were losing some feeling, and by 2.5 totally numb. I wanted to invest into some liners to maybe help 'buy' some more time in the saddle while looking for more miles in the off season. I originally bought the 'subzero' serius liners , and those are very thick (practically gloves on their own) and did not fit in my gloves. These thermax liners are quite thin and work fit perfectly within the assos glove. Most noteably the biggest difference between a seirus liner and a 1$ knit glove from a gas station, is that the Seirus wick sweat away quite well, so despite some wind, your hands aren't being chilled. I used these on a 2hr ride this past weekend with the assos gloves over them , where the average temp was at 32F this weekend and my hands well fine the whole time. It's not like the warmest thing possible, but did not lose feeling , nor did i 'think' about them during the ride. I know everyone has their own personal gauge of cold/hot and stuff, but in my opinion these liners were money well spent!
on March 12, 2017
These are fine liner gloves, they're very thin cotton. There's nothing remarkable or exciting about them, I bought them because they're the same brand of some gloves I own. Velcro loves to tear them apart, but other than that, they're what you'd expect from liner gloves.
on January 14, 2015
Bought this size men's medium for my son. When they arrived, he wasn't home, so I slipped them on. The problem is that the Amazon product information and the labeling on the actual item says MEN's small. I wear WOMEN's small/medium and these fit me, well, like a glove. (For reference I wear ring size 6 and have quite stubby fingers) Be aware, they run small, even for a glove liner. The quality of the product is as expected, per price and description. Less stars because of the size issue.
on February 19, 2017
Great to have under my normal riding gloves. I haven't used them much but so far have gone 30 minutes in ~35 degree F weather and my hands felt fine. Size fit as expected, I got a large with the assumption they would be stretchy, which they are and they fit perfect.
on January 4, 2012
Per Seirus' sizing chart, my hand is 8.2in around the knuckles, so I ordered the medium. But, the sizing is restricted to S/M. The gloves arrived and they're too small -- especially the webbing b/t the thumb and index finger. Since my intended use is biking and leaning into the handle bars would put significant weight behind a too-tight seam, that is a deal breaker for me.

Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.