Luxury Beauty Best Books of the Month STEM nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Starting at $39.99 Wickedly Prime Handmade Mother's Day Gifts hgg17 Book House Cleaning Catastrophe Catastrophe Catastrophe  Introducing Echo Look Starting at $49.99 Kindle Oasis National Bike Month on Amazon disgotg_gno_17

Showing 1-10 of 16 reviews(1 star, Verified Purchases). See all 433 reviews
on September 8, 2015
I have used this three times since I've bought it And it gets so hot I have to let it cool. I've had to do this three times so far cutting my cocker spaniels hair and I'm not even finished giving him his hair cut. I'm guessing I'll have to let it cool down at least two more times before being finished w him. Shouldn't take over two-three hours for a hair cut. Very disappointed being I spent $140. Definitely not worth the money.
on December 2, 2016
I ordered these to replace my old ones. My old ones lasted for 5 yrs. The clippers seemed to grip the fur and pull. When holding in hand seemed to get so hot!! Sent back to amazon.
on July 20, 2015
I have barely had it a year and it has broken twice. Just found out it only has a 1 yr warranty and I will have to buy a new clipper, will not be buying an Andis clipper.
11 comment|Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on October 16, 2016
It worked only for two cuts, after that it did not cut.
on January 24, 2014
The clippers described and pictured are not the clippers I received. The clippers I was sent are Andis vuemaster. The Andis ultra edge clippers pictured are around. $150 and are for professional dog grooming, the Andis vuemaster that I was sent do not have a detachable blade drive and are not suitable for pro grooming.
on October 8, 2013
the blade release never worked and it would over heat in less then a minute. I don't feel like it's safe to use on pets.
on February 5, 2014
I have had several pairs of these clippers before & they were fantastic! These were a big disappointment ! No power and very loud . Would not recommend!!! I have 2 schnauzers which have very thick hair & these cannot do the job! I will get my old ones serviced & use them ! Wasted my money on these!!!
on July 15, 2014
This product gets burning hot in a couple of minutes of running . Cooling spray does not seem to work and it gets so hot it will burn skin. Returned it.
on May 17, 2008
I had to return this product the next day after using it since it got way too hot for operation. It was so hot that I couldn't touch the surface.
on May 15, 2014
I am very disappointed in the performance of these clippers. I have a mini goldendoodle who has very curly, poodle- like fur. I have always groomed her myself with a cheaper Wahl clipper. I was excited to try these new Andis clippers on her after reading the review that they "cut through my dogs fur like butter". That was not the case for me. They pulled through my dog's fur so badly that I had to quit trimming her. I went back to using the Wahl's clipper and had no problem. Sorry I invested the extra money in these so called "professional quality" clippers.