Your Garage Best Books of the Month STEM nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Samsung S8 Launch Limited time offer Luxury Beauty Handmade Mother's Day Gifts spring Book House Cleaning DrWho DrWho DrWho  Introducing Echo Look Starting at $89.99 Kindle Oasis Nintendo Switch Shop Now disgotg_gno_17

Style: 2700 spm and 3400 spm blade speed|Change

Showing 1-10 of 33 reviews(3 star, Verified Purchases). See all 639 reviews
on March 12, 2017
Andis a great company so I had high hopes for this product. Unfortunately it disappointed me. Very loud and got hot quick. The blades seemed to dull fairly quick and started to snag/pull the hair. I took it apart, cleaned it, and oiled it but I ended up in the same boat as before. Just gets clogged easily and continues to get hot within about 25 minute s of use so I was having to do sections rather than a full cut.
on February 25, 2017
The andis proclip cut the hair really well. However it gets very hot to the touch after a few minutes of use. The write up also says is quiet but I found it to be louder than our previous clipper (Wahl). The clipper has a long cord which is great.
on April 6, 2017
The clippers themselves work well. They do get hot very quickly, but all clippers get hot. Just make sure you check them frequently and pay attention to your pet's behavior, they'll let you know if it's bothering them.. I gave this product only 3 stars because the blade that came with mine was dull and had rust between the moving part and the base of the blade. I assume this was a returned item that the purchaser did not oil after cleaning. They sent me a replacement with no hassle though and this one did come with a sharp, rust-free blade. Just make sure you check!
on December 10, 2016
Clogs and gets hot fast, even though I use Kool Lube. Something I do not experience with a cheaper set. Irregardless of blade. Overrated. Very heavy for small hands too. Not wholly quiet, med sound to me. My cheaper pair is quieter too.
on August 18, 2015
Its big, bulky, heavy. I expected better handling/performance based on all the the other reviews I read. It heats way too fast, and cuts slower than expected. I would have given it (2) stars, but...it gets the job done. So in that regard I gave this (3) stars. I ended up buying a smaller, lighter clipper in addition to this item. This item should come with, either dual clippers - (1) large (1) smaller, OR detachable device so you can do smaller areas such as feet/feet pads, ears, etc. I would NOT recommend this product to the average person because they would be disappointed as I was.
on February 6, 2015
Love it. Was using people clippers until I got this. Worlds better. Very satisfied with how it works and how it cuts. Easy to hold and use. Just need to find combs for it that are more firm than the ones they sell. Downside is I can't get the 10" blade off to switch over to a 1" blade. Screws are too tight and I am afraid of stripping them out. Still trying to figure out what to do.
on October 16, 2014
I am new to home grooming and this was the set of clippers I choose to invest in. When on high, they do cut my labradoodles hair, but on low, there is no chance of that. They do get warm, as I expect all clippers would. The only big negative I have is that they are heavy. I have weak wrists, so it could just be me. So for me they are just ok.
on March 24, 2016
For clippers that are supposed to be "super quiet," the ones I ordered are no more quiet than my Andis ProClip clippers. AND, the blades get hot VERY quickly, making it not so beneficial when trying to groom a cat. Very disappointed. A peer groomer has this same brand, and hers are much quieter than mine. I should have just used hers and saved my money. :(
on December 23, 2015
I'm using this on a fat Himalayan cat and you have to be careful of the heat with this. 15 minutes is as good as I can get before it's too hot (and yes I know how to oil it). Works on matted fur well enough with a patient cat, but it took me 3 attempts to finish a lion-cut and now my lazy patient cat hates the thing.
on August 3, 2015
Came fast..looks good...but intially frustrated as had a problem changing, specifically getting the blade out to put a different size in.Went to Petsmart Groomers for help...they just hit the blade a few wacks with their hand and told me if it sticks just to do that. so now I know...hopefully wil have a better experience using it.