Industrial Deals Beauty Save up to 90% on textbooks STEM nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc PCB for Musical Instruments Starting at $39.99 Grocery Handmade Wedding Rustic Decor Home Gift Guide Off to College Home Gift Guide Book House Cleaning TheTick TheTick TheTick  Amazon Echo now $99.99 Limited-time offer: All-New Fire 7 Kids Edition, starting at $79.99 Kindle Paperwhite AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Tailgating STEMClubToys17_gno

Showing 1-10 of 16 reviews(2 star, Verified Purchases). See all 690 reviews
on April 28, 2016
Didn't work for our golden doodle
on May 24, 2017
Too noisy for the price and doesnt cut any better my 80d andis.
on May 24, 2015
Tooth broke off the blade on first use on curly Labradoodle fur. I notified the company and they said I can buy a replacement blade....really?
I bought the clipper combs as well, they clog super easy and don't work on my labradoodle's thick hair. I can say with no combs the clippers do the job very well, so much so that my dog jumps up onto the table excited to be trimmed when the clippers get pulled out.
on September 9, 2016
Have searched high and low for a good pair of clippers. Bought an Oster many years back and loved it. Now, cannot find clippers that don't quickly overheat and/or seem dull. These have to be turned off to let cool every 5 to 10 minutes.
on February 17, 2016
Not really what I expected. Awkward to hold and didn't work as well as I thought they would.
on August 17, 2015
We raise Havanese so thought we'd step up from basic models. Didn't step high enough. Gets hot FAST.
on October 29, 2014
Was not as good as the description. Not very happy with product.
on September 24, 2012
After searching a long time on the internet and reading all the good reviews about this product on this website, I purchased these clippers for our 80 lb. Labradoodle. The clippers did okay, not great, where her hair is more straight (her back and sides). It took several passes in to cut much of the straight hair. The clippers bogged down in areas where her hair is more curly (neck and chest area), and seemed to cut very little or not at all. We found that we could cut her hair in the curly areas more quickly with a scissors (though this was still slow). Overall a disappointment, and I am wondering why others report that this clippers does so well.
on October 10, 2015
This clipper runs hot after about 20 minutes use. I expected it to last longer than my Wahls.
on November 26, 2015
I'm really disappointed in this set of clippers. They seem to get jammed up quickly and I have to stop to clean the blade which gives my dog time to make a rapid escape. I wish I'd gotten another Andis clipper because this one is not "super."