Lyft Industrial Deals Beauty Best Books of the Month STEM nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Learn more about Amazon Music Unlimited PCB for Musical Instruments Starting at $39.99 Grocery Handmade Tote Bags Home Gift Guide Off to College Home Gift Guide Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon MozartintheJungle MozartintheJungle MozartintheJungle  Introducing Echo Show Introducing All-New Fire HD 10 with Alexa hands-free $149.99 Kindle Oasis, unlike any Kindle you've ever held Tailgating PSFF17_gno

Showing 1-10 of 1,651 reviews(Verified Purchases). See all 1,731 reviews
on January 10, 2017
Kinda disappointed.....this pair of jeans was to replace a pair that were no longer presentable. I have been wearing 515s for 6 yrs and have 5 other pair. The material feels rough and way less like blue jeans, that's for sure. I can never find long length in any store, which is why i ordered them online. If i had the chance to find them in a store, i would not have purchased them.
I really miss blue jeans the way they used to be and while i realize this style has stretch factor, the material quality is not like other 515s i have.
Bummer
on December 19, 2013
I have not worn Levi's in more than 15 years but they were once a staple wardrobe item for me. When my favorite Lucky Brand jeans wore down and were unrepairable/patchable, I caved, and bought these - deciding to take a chance on Levi's again and LOVING the lower price! The fabric is nice and thick enough but not quite as thick as a Lucky Brand but similar perhaps more to a 7 For All Mankind pair I have. I agree with another reviewer that Levi's needs to return to a USA made product and offer a thicker fabric...I would pay more for both to happen! The color is as expected. The length might be about 2" longer than I would have expected in this size but I can wear these rolled for casual or with high heels or high stacked-heel boots for a more dressy look.

I am giving this 4 stars (not 5) for the following reasons:
- length is about 2" longer than I would have expected
- the back pockets are not designed like shown (although they are ok, they have a weird 1/2 cut corner that is odd...I just wear longer shirts, jackets or sweaters to cover up the odd design because otherwise they fit great and look great)
- the material is a bit thinner than I would expect from a decent, seasoned jean manufacturer (but I guess you get what you pay for and these were definitely a STEAL at the price I paid with the Levi's Sale on Amazon)

Would I recommend them? Absoltuely - but be alert to the length! I am 5'3", slim, about 129lbs, and I have longish legs and while I have some curves and hourglass shape, I am not overly curvy, do not have a large rear, and am not overly lean and straight either. I typically wear a size 4 and regular length (29")...in this case, I really could have gone with the Short length and been quite happy to still wear with some lower heels but have more flexibility to wear with flats or running shoes too.
on April 7, 2017
Fits me perfectly. Sits at the top of my hips, right at my belly button. I am more of an "apple" shape and I really appreciate that these don't cut into my midsection like other jeans can do; I feel completely comfortable seated and standing. They aren't the durable jeans from decades ago, but they feel durable enough and I'm sure they won't wear thin patches quickly at all. I'm 5'5" and can wear flats without dragging these all over the floor. Overall, I'm very satisfied with these jeans!
on June 7, 2017
I don't know what's happened to Levi's sizing over the years but this is not even close. I ordered a 29 Medium, the same as my favorite pair of Levi's I've had for years. The fit was absolutely ridiculous- it looked like I put on 25 pounds below my waist. I understand that the materials make a difference, but this was way off base. This is not the first time this has happened. As a side note, the jeans were in very good condition upon arrival.
on May 4, 2017
The denim is light weight, probably 10oz piece goods
One of the back pockets is curling outwards not enough stitching to give it more stay

I always order size 28. the waist on these are is loose. I'm going to have to bring them to the Tailors to be altered.
The thighs are baggy but I knew that from description.
Bummer, that the rest of the jean is big. It a nice wash.
on March 8, 2016
I really wanted to like these. I took my measurements and ordered accordingly- the same size as the pair of
Levi's skinny jeans years ago. I put them on and was impressed by how the waist fit. Snug without being too tight. There was a little too much room in the hip than I'd like. I have a big butt and it made the fabric bunch up at the crotch but if I adjusted them right it wasn't noticeable, and they were a little looser in the knee than I'd like. However, as my job is physically demanding, I appreciated the range of motion they offered, and I was willing to sacrifice the minor details for how well the waist fit. They fit fine everywhere else so I removed the tag (I would have returned them later had I not) and wore them to work. In an hour of non-vigorous movement, they had stretched so much that they were falling off me. Had the fabric not stretched so much, they would have been passable and comfortable.

Days later I bought the 529s. They were just the tiniest big snug at first but the right shape (except also too roomy at the knee for me, but far less so). I wore them without removing the tags for an hour and they stretched just the tiniest bit and fit perfectly.

I have large, muscular thighs, a little bit of a pooch, a big butt, and a small waist. My knees are somewhat narrow and my calves are also muscular and on the larger side. Even with my big calves, that part of the 515s was way too big to begin with and everything was just untenable after the stretching.
on October 27, 2015
The jeans were not as pictured and made of a very thin material. The color I received was quite dark with extreme fading down the front of the leg to just below the knee. It looked ridiculous, especially for a new pair of jeans. The color I chose "Scenic Vista" was a medium blue but I received a dark blue that looked like "Belle Blue". In addition, the leather logo tag on the back of the waist looked generic and the rest of the tags were different than any of my other Levi's jeans as well. I sent them back and Amazon promptly credited my account.
It's a shame because they fit nicely.
review image
on March 3, 2017
I love my new jeans. The jeans have just enough stretch and there is room plenty of room for hips and thighs. I wear a sixe 4 which is hard to find. The bootcut jeans are the perfect length. I love the wash as well hard to find wash that is not to light or too blue. I will probably buy all my levis from Amazon. The prices are wonderful.
on December 6, 2016
Finally found my original favorite Levi's!! Who thought this would be so hard! After looking all over town and buying a pair at a department store that were a half inch shorter than the original Levi's, then shrinking after they were washed ( thankfully the let me return them!), I found my original favorites again! I've washed them, and no shrinking! Would definitely recommend this pair of jeans. I have noticed the different colors have a different blend of materials, but good fit and no shrinkage with this pair.
on August 27, 2017
very light weight. i've been wearing 515's for over a decade and these just didn't feel the same. material was thinner and for summer that is fine. keeping but i don wonder if these aren't true Levi's. i'm a size 4 and like my jeans with some room. if you want them tight in this color and are a 4 then get a 2.

Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.