Industrial Deals Beauty Oprah's Book Club STEM nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Starting at $39.99 Wickedly Prime Handmade Wedding Rustic Decor Book House Cleaning TheTick TheTick TheTick  Introducing Echo Show All-New Fire 7 Kids Edition, starting at $99.99 Kindle Oasis GNO Water Sports toystl17_gno

Showing 1-10 of 11 reviews(Verified Purchases). See all 15 reviews
on July 12, 2011
And if you were looking for the right measurements for a size 12 or 14
14s are 27x27
and 12s are 26x26 1/2
hope this helps :)
on March 22, 2009
I've owned several pairs of these jeans through many washings and still love them. They're tight, but not skin-tight. For the record, the Boy's size 20 measures 30" X 30.5" (Hey Levi! How about a chart!) and differ from the adult cut only in the cuff opening which is 1/5" larger in Boy's. The touch of spandex makes for a flexible fabric that gives you the range of motion you need if your active. The best part is not having mounds of material swishing and rubbing against each leg when you walk.

The 9" rise on these jeans means they sit on your hips like normal jeans. They don't feel like they're about to fall off, and you've actually got usable pockets! It's a comfortable fit that's cut right for a slim guy. They're as fine a pair of skinny jeans as you'll find.
on September 18, 2010
having lost a couple inches as of late I am back to my former 30x30 jean wearing self. down from a 32x30.

While labeled super skinny they did seem a bit looser than the ones I tried at the store. On me they fit more like regular skinny jeans rather than super skinny. I figure they are cut slightly different than the adult specific 510 variant. Bascially they're not hugging my legs, a good inches worth of extra material around calf.

While I would have preferred a more snug fit at the price point I can't really complain. They offer a savings of 15 dollars. perhaps more depending on where you're buying from.

so in short, for the thin man on a budget size 20 should do the trick and fit like a 30x30.
on July 26, 2015
I'm 5'1" and 90-100 pounds and the size 14 fit nicely. Slim jeans were never slim enough and regular skinny jeans were always too skinny. This feels like a happy medium. I love them so much that I want to replace all my current jeans with them.
on October 2, 2014
I have trouble finding jeans in store outlets that are long and thin enough to fit my 16-year-old boy (about 5'3, 100 pounds). Unfortunately these don't fit him either. First ordered a size 16 (too short and thin) and then a size 20 (too long, but still too thin). Material is good quality, but jeans seem designed for someone not just skinny, but emaciated. Luckily, very easy to return.
11 comment|Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on May 19, 2012
I ordered 2 pairs of jeans for my son last winter. 12s are 26x26
My son is 12 year old and who is very long, lanky, and style conscious.
They fit beautifully straight and slim, without being painted on skinny. Where the Levi's 511 jeans are much too baggy, these 510's are the perfect fit for skinny guys.
on September 2, 2010
I purchased these for my 6 1/2 year old skater boy and he loves them! They are by far the best, most comfortable skinny jeans that I have purchased for him. Normally I wouldn't spend this much on jeans that he will probably grow out of in a couple months. Very high-quality, and definitely worth the price!
on July 25, 2011
These jeans are just straight up awesome! you will love them, price is reasonable bought over $100 worth! Title says it all, super skinny and that's what they are. But they are extremely stylish! Will order more and more! :D
on August 11, 2011
Bought 2 pairs of the size 20s (30x30) in stretch rinse. Color was identical to the picture, just plain dark denim (something you seriously can't find anymore because designers think jeans are cool when they look like you left them in the middle of a busy highway) and size was perfect fitting. I fit in the adult 30x30, but these ones are the same size and are CHEAPER. WOOOOOOOOOP! But that's not the only reason I bought them, the adult selection also didn't have this color.
on July 13, 2015
The jeans came in perfect condition and were the correct size however the color is drastically different from the product images, the British Khaki I received in the mail was noticeably darker and was a color close to brown. Several washes have made the brown color lighter. Same with the Playa, instead of a light shade of blue like in the images, it was a much darker blue. Keep this in mind when picking a color. I can't speak for the other colors but fortunately colors such as the White one looked exactly like the pictures. :)

Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.