Hill Climb Racing 2 Industrial Deals Beauty Little FIres Everywhere STEM nav_sap_hiltonhonors_launch Learn more about Amazon Music Unlimited PCB for Musical Instruments Starting at $39.99 Grocery Handmade Tote Bags Home Gift Guide Off to College Home Gift Guide Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon Transparent Transparent Transparent  Introducing Echo Show Introducing All-New Fire HD 10 with Alexa hands-free $149.99 Kindle Oasis, unlike any Kindle you've ever held AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Shop Now STEMClubToys17_gno

Showing 1-10 of 868 reviews(Verified Purchases). See all 920 reviews
on October 17, 2016
I do not if Amazon sent me the wrong pair of Levi's or what. It was not 100% cotton. The label on the jeans said 55% polyester and it feels like it and not the new microfiber polyester than can feel as soft as cotton. Also it was significantly darker than the picture. It is more dark blue than blurred. I am assuming that a blurred color is a faded color. However since I washed it before I tried it on and then read the label, I doubt if I should return it since I have already used it. I do not know if it is Levi's quality control or Amazon quality control that they ad is so off from the actual product that was delivered.
on December 21, 2015
Levi's Big Boys' 514 Straight Fit Jean, Glare, 12 Slim I selected the Slim Boys box and choose 12 Slim size. On the Levi tag it says 12 Slim and ALSO W24 L26. This might be helpful to someone else. BUT the thing that I'm really disappointed in is, these DO NOT have "hidden adjustable waist" as stated at the top of the page and then again in the product description. These are a Christmas gift and I'm almost positive that they will fall off the waist of my skinny little boy. But if they don't I will come back and give another review
VINE VOICEon October 2, 2010
We really love these jeans. I have a slim 5 year old and these fit nicely. I'm surprised a bit that the waist is still so wide considering they're slim jeans. We still had to use the adjustable waist considerably to get them to stay up. I love that they have a fake button snap. My son still isn't able to get buttons undone, so this helps a lot when he needs to use the bathroom.

The fabric is nice and sturdy, always a plus with active kids. It's a bit stiff at first and took a few trips through the washing machine to soften up. We really like them!
on June 17, 2016
The sizing is definitely off the "general" sizing guide but the adjustable waist band saves!
My 4y/o son is quite skinny. Just based on his waist, he can still fit 2T but those would be capris so we always have to purchase exact age or older for the length with the waist band.
As for quality, he was able to get about 1.5 year wear and it's still holding up.
Because the waist still fits him, big rather, I'm thinking of just hacking it off to make them denim shorts.
on September 9, 2016
Levi's are just nothing to be compared to! We ordered these for my son's 3rd birthday to go along with his new boots. We ordered a size 3T and they fit great, actually had to use the adjust a size elastic tabs. I didn't notice on the description of it mentioned, but the button is not a traditional button or a snap, it's actually a slide and hook. It doesn't bother me at all, it's the only pair of jeans he has that has a slide closure so it takes me a minute when I take him potty to realize that. Other than that, the straight leg fits great on his new boots, the length is perfect no drag or highwaters, the color is dark with a little bit of distressed look. Will probably order a couple more pairs. Overall these are great jeans, now to see how tough they are with a busy cowboy, we will have to see.
on January 14, 2013
At last, we have found the right fit. The jeans themselves are what you come to expect from Levi's- heavy duty nice denim. The color is great and the fit is perfect for my thirteen year old. He is athletic and I was worried the slim fit and size 18 slim together might be too small in the legs to accommodate his muscular thigh. They are perfect and he says they are very comfortable. He has gone from a husky size to an 18 slim over the last year so it has been challenging to keep finding the right fit. We have tried every brand and we keep coming back to Levi's. The size chart on the Levi's website has never let me down!!!!
on May 10, 2017
They fit perfectly with no alterations required so you get to keep the factory sewen cuff which is hard for the taylor to duplicate.
on January 6, 2016
Excellent quality jeans. We purchased these to accommodate our toddler's growth spurt after he grew out of a pair that were handed down from another family member. They're quite durable. The pair we received as a hand me down have already withstood the best attempts at destruction of two toddlers, including countless falls and spills. In fact, they have outlived two toddlers so well, we have handed them down to another person.

There is flexibility in the sizing. The inner waist includes customizable elastic bands to ensure your toddler's comfort, regardless of waist size. This is perfect for us who have toddlers that grow upward first, and then fill in later.

They resist stains exceptionally well. After two toddlers and counting, they still have no noticeable stains.

These jeans will be our go to for quite some time.
on January 5, 2014
I have struggled to find jeans that fit my 11 year old son properly. He is thin and tall for his age. We used to be be able to go with the "slim" version of various jean brands and that would work, however after size 14 they don't seem to come in "slim". We tried a regular 16 (in a different brand) and by the time we tightened the adjustable waist the pants looked pretty dorky. We found this jean locally but the color options were limited - some of them have a bit more of a sheen than we liked. We ordered 2 pairs online ("Glare" and "Frank"). Still a bit of a sheen but not bad. The fit is great, I will definitely order more in the future.
on March 12, 2017
These jeans are amazing! they fit my son beautifully! he is 4 years old & about to be 5 in a week. Now I just need like 5 more of these, 3 pairs a size up & the rest normal sized this item was on time & with no damage. Very pleased.

Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.