Your Garage Best Books of the Month STEM nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Amazon's Choice Computers Starting at $39.99 Luxury Beauty Handmade Mother's Day Gifts spring Book House Cleaning henriettalacks henriettalacks henriettalacks  All-New Echo Dot Starting at $49.99 Kindle Oasis Nintendo Switch Shop Now disgotg_gno_17

Showing 1-4 of 4 reviews(Verified Purchases). See all 4 reviews
on November 23, 2009
I have an after market iPod connection cable installed in my car. When I got the Pre I thought how nice it would be to stream Pandora radio and my playlists in the car. I found this item and when it arrived, opened it, connected it to the cable in the car, paired my Pre with it and was playing music within 5 minutes.

Sound is pretty good, haven't tried it on a long road trip to see how the Sprint connection keeps up, but so far it is exactly what I wanted. Now I'm looking for a cheap iPod dock speaker set to stream music to around the house.
on July 25, 2008
This device is very simple, but it works great. I used to have an iPod and I have a few iPod adapters that I used with it like speakers or car adapters. When I got rid of it and got a new MP3 player that used Bluetooth I didn't want to have to rebuy all these devices. With the BT300F I didn't have to. I just paired it up with my player and put it where my iPod would be on my speakers. Nothing else to it. Now I can use all my old iPod accessories with my new player. Very handy.

tk
on January 13, 2010
This Bluetooth iPod dock adapter worked like a charm connected to the iPod Dock in a Mercedes CLK350 and pairing with the Motorola Droid. Although the Droid does not respond to any audio commands initiated rom the wheel or head end stereo, it does transmit music to the car stereo which was all I really wanted it for. I find Bluetooth audio quality to be acceptable with the occasional drop out. The dynamic range and stereo imaging does sound compressed but still perfectly acceptable for non critical listening on the road. The only other anomaly I have noticed is that music sometimes sounds like it is playing back at different speeds (it drops in pitch sometimes). I can't explain this (although it is not that noticeable). I would be interested to hear if anyone else has experienced this issue.
on March 31, 2010
Worked excellent with my Bose iPOD speakers and my iPhone! I paid about $25 bucks for it - a great value. Not sure you can buy it anymore.