Amazon.com: Customer Reviews: Sharp Sony Slim PSP 2000 Seriees System TFT LCD Screen with Backlight+free Tools
Amazon Vehicles Fall Reading 2016 Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Ingrid Fire TV Stick Happy Belly Snacks Totes Amazon Cash Back Offer ElvisandNixon ElvisandNixon ElvisandNixon  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Starting at $49.99 All-New Kindle Oasis AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Water Sports

on December 24, 2008
Sharp Sony Slim PSP 2000 Seriees System TFT LCD Screen with Backlight

Wonderful replacement screen for your busted PSP 2000/2001 system and yes this works with the 2001 US PSP, it went in no problem once i figured out how to get the backlight clip opened but other than that it works great and I have a brand new PSP, I just need to rig the UMD switch b/c thats broken too but thats on the console itself the screen works awesome, Highly Recommended to replace your old screeen, it arrived in terrific shape and within a few days. thanks CCollectables.
on January 15, 2014
Arrived quickly and I notice the screen is much sharper compared to the stock one. I watched a video on youtube from irepairfast to follow the disassembly instructions. I bought a better screwdriver and some gloves as well. This will be mandatory if you are to be successful in repairing your psp. After following the video, it took about 10 minutes.
on October 15, 2013
I got this screen a few months back, i got it within a few days and it was broken, it was damaged in the mail so i contacted the seller and they replied in less than an hour and sent me a replacement part at no extra charge.
the screen works as intended and i haven't had any problems with it. the only bad thing i can say about this product is the way they deliver it, they mail it in a thin box and the screen is covered in a sort of foam casing. because of this the screen can get damaged while it's being delivered like mine was, on the upside the Seller was nice enough to send me a replacement part and i didn't mind waiting a few more days for it.
on July 12, 2013
Easy install, the tools are pretty worthless though. All you need is a decent electronics screw driver set and your good to go. The screen is bright and crisp, but with one dead or stuck pixel. This is probably just due to the fact that its not a name brand screen so it doesn't go through the same quality control as the original Sony screens. The packaging was fine so it arrived in great shape.
Can not beat the price, I would recommend.
on June 3, 2013
My old PSP 2001 screen was starting to get vertical lines going through the screen. These would progressively get worse as the system stayed on. After around 30 minutes, the entire screen would be wigging out and shaking. Off to Amazon to search for a replacement!

I received my replacement screen just as advertised. It was well-packaged and included all the tools to install.

A quick search on YouTube gave several tutorials on how to disassemble and install the screen. The actual installation went off without issue and took me around 20 minutes in total. It was very simple, assuming you have relatively steady hands. Be sure to use latex gloves and remove the clear screen protector before putting the case cover back on.

Once installed, the PSP booted up without issue and the screen looked perfect! Not a single dead/stuck pixel and it was as clear as a brand-new PSP. There were no scratches or scuffs on the surface as well. All in all, I am very satisfied with the purchase.
on July 13, 2013
Having installed and tested this screen, it's working pretty good so far.
will have to see how consistant the quality of the screen is.
The little boy is happy to be playing his favorite games again.
on September 17, 2010
This is definitely the best route if you want to revive a PSP with a dead or dying LCD. Install can be a little tricky, but that doesn't speak to the quality of the product. You just need to take some modicum of care in the process, especially with the ribbon cable clips on the PSP. Mine works perfectly, and there were no dead pixels, to boot.

Also, note it doesn't come with the padding strip around the screen, so you'll want to carefully remove the one on your old LCD and put it on this one during install.
on February 22, 2015
The screen works great and it fit perfectly into my psp 2000. (the slim silver model in case you were wondering)

by the way just so you know there is a protective film over the screen to keep it from damage during shipping, so remember to take that off.

Lastly the only reason why I didn't give it 5 stars is because the tools were rather noticeably cheap and there were no instructions and I just wonder why give one without the other.
But regardless it's pretty easy to install, I guess you could YouTube it.
on May 16, 2014
The LCD was in great shape! Unfortunately during installation I broke the motherboard LCD ribbon clamp. So installation was a failure and now I have no PSP. User error right there. If these screen came bundled with those tiny clamps I'd order another screen ASAP.

I will be doing business with these guys again!
on July 31, 2014
When the package arrived and once I opened up the package I find that it has all kinds of scruffs and scrapes on it, as well as a quiet large visible scratch and is in no possible way considered new. I half expect this to have come out of a psp that was 5 years old and left sitting without a case on. I fully expected the screen to be at least new like quality, one or two scratches would have been acceptable, but the scruffs and scraps span the entire screen and my old psp screen looks like its in better condition. Overall I am very dissatisfied about my purchase, and buyers beware as it was probably my own fault for buying the cheapest price, you get what you pay for I guess, but if its advertised as new by the seller, then I would at least expect it to look new.