Industrial Deals Beauty Oprah's Book Club STEM nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Starting at $39.99 Wickedly Prime Handmade Wedding Rustic Decor Shop Popular Services  Introducing Echo Show All-New Fire 7, starting at $49.99 Kindle Oasis Nintendo Switch Water Sports STEMClubToys17_gno

Showing 1-10 of 33 reviews(Verified Purchases). See all 38 reviews
on June 24, 2014
My son is borderline husky. He is 10 and is growing out of non-adjustable waist 10's and wears well a 10/12 when available. He's a little thick in the thighs and butt. Previously owned boxer briefs ride up and look more like briefs. I was concerned these would be too big. He was right at the high end of the Medium in weight and inches, but barely at the beginning of the same on the chart for large. I opted for large with the thought that I'd rather them be big and he has to grow into them than be too tight and I have to return after trying them on. The large was just right with room to grow.
on April 8, 2017
My son was needing more boxer briefs. Hanes fit perfectly.
on April 27, 2016
fit great , great material , good length
on July 14, 2015
My little guys are pretty skinny, and tidy whities never provided sufficient coverage around their skinny legs. These provide that missing coverage, but also fit nicely around their waists too. A staple around our house for many years now, where we graduated to the next size once the boys grew enough. Awesome.
on June 26, 2016
Decent product since all underwear ends up in the garbage eventually anyway. But I do remember that the waistband wasn't as tight as I was hoping for.
on December 19, 2016
Too small. Oh well. I'll donate them like the other stuff. Smfh.
on November 17, 2016
well. . . the teenage boy loves it . .
on December 7, 2016
AWESOME
on August 15, 2016
comfortable and washes well
on July 11, 2016
my son will only wears these

Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
See 1 answered question