Beauty Kindle 10th Anniversary Hallo nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Learn more about Amazon Music Unlimited Electronics Gift Guide $69.99 Handmade Gift Shop Save $30 on a Deep Cleaning Appointment The Walking Dead season 8 available to buy The Walking Dead season 8 available to buy The Walking Dead season 8 available to buy  Three new members of the Echo family All-New Fire HD 8 Kids Edition, starting at $129.99 All-New Kindle Oasis Shop Now HTL17_gno

on August 5, 2009
We purchased this item for our 13 year olds birthday and she loves it. The features are wonderful!
on August 17, 2009
Overall the player is very good.

Pros: Very durable...I dropped it in the pool and picked it up and toweled it off and it still works perfectly! Holds a good charge. Headphones fit me perfectly. Very small and light weight.

Cons: software that comes with it is kinda dumb...touch screen takes a bit to get used to...there should be an exterior volume control, you have to unlock the player and then use the touch screen to change the volume. I've almost hurt my ears because the I can't get back to the right screen so i can use the up/down buttons for volume control...
on February 26, 2009
I have had 2 iPods in my life and this product by far surpasses it. It arrived fast. It is so easy to use and has great sound quality. It has some awesome features. I really like the radio so when I get bored of listening to my music I can listen to the traffic or news while I work out. It is a great purchase!
on December 28, 2008
The software package included with the product does not list the YP-S3 as a supported unit. Therefore it does not connect to it. The sw does function with my older YP-S2.
The video conversion section of the software product is non functional.
If Windows Media Player is OK for your needs, and video is not necessary then this is a good product, otherwise it is not as advertised by Samsung and should be withdrawn from the market until the software is updated.
on January 6, 2009
This Samsung Portable Media Player was #1 on my 18 yr. old granddaughter's Christmas list. I researched the item on the web before purchasing and saved $$. GBS got here standard shipping in 4-5 days in perfect shape.
on March 6, 2009
Do not buy one of these. I picked up one of these for $89.99. After charging it overnight, I began loading songs onto it. I got 20 (yes, twenty) songs onto it before the device said that its memory was full (it's 4 GB!) and the pending file transfer had failed. I tried again, with the same Samsung Music Studio message, "Memory full, file transfer failed." The player does not recognize Windows Media Player, Windows Media Center, Real Player, or Quicktime. It only works with Rhapsody and the software that comes with it which in my case, failed after loading the first 20 songs. The device itself shut down after 3 1/2 minutes of use, even though it indicated it had been charging all night. The headphones didn't work right either, you have to 'click' them into place and then turn them in the socket until sound starts coming out.
I contacted Samsung on line (the store I bought it from was going out of business so they wouldn't take it back) and they told me I had to call. When I called, they told me I had to go online. After 7 contacts with Samsung, they finally opened a repair ticket and promised to "repair the problem if there is one." Their customer service is horrible, and the player that I brought home had muliple-level malfunctions new out of the box. For another $40 over the cost of the S3 you can get an I Pod Nano. Save yourself the headache that this S3 piece of garbage is sooner or later bound to give you.
on February 5, 2009
I'm very satisfied with this product, in fact I love it!
sound is terrific and it is so slim it is easy to carry around. It is also easy to use and navigate.
on November 21, 2009
Bought this for my 11 year old daughter. She loves it. A great product for a great price.

Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.