Lyft Industrial Deals Beauty Most Anticipated Fall Children's Books Shop new men's suiting nav_sap_hiltonhonors_launch Learn more about Amazon Music Unlimited Get 10% cashback on thousands of musical instruments with your Amazon.com Store Credit Card Starting at $39.99 Grocery Handmade Tote Bags Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon Transparent Transparent Transparent  Introducing Echo Show Introducing All-New Fire HD 10 with Alexa hands-free $149.99 Kindle Oasis, unlike any Kindle you've ever held Trade in. Get paid. Go shopping. Shop Now PSFF17_gno

Showing 1-7 of 7 reviews(Verified Purchases). See all 25 reviews
on March 30, 2009
I needed a Rhapsody-compatible music player with no removable storage or voice recording. There aren't many like that. The Samsung S3 saved the day for me. It's very compact and works well. The sound and video are nice, and the ergonomics are fine. I was able to use the Rhapsody music subscription service, but I had difficulty with large playlists. For reasons too complicated to explain, I think it might be due to an ongoing problem for Rhapsody playlists imported from Yahoo! Music. I found a work-around, and now it works fine. It's a nice little music & video player.
on November 8, 2016
I have had this for 5 yrs. Downloaded my CD's and recorded from radio... If you live in an area with a great jazz or other genre you love. You can listen to it for life. This served me well in Afghanistan... I am buying another. The plug is very very unique- I misplaced it twice! I breeze through my music effortlessly! Not blue tooth capable.
on October 10, 2009
I bought this MP3 player based on reviews that said it had very good sound quality and great battery life. I have had the device a few months now, and I am not disappointed. My previous MP3 player did not have a touch control, so it took just a little getting used to, but is very easy to use. The battery life is longer than my previous MP3 player, which is great because I can listen to it at work all day and take it to the gym for a workout without worrying about the battery running out. I am also able to pick up lots of radio stations and the reception is clear. The player is also very slender and can be easily placed in your pocket while listening, you'll just need to change the controls to a lock position. All in all, I think it's a great MP3 player for the price range.
on May 15, 2009
I truely liked this product. It works far better than any Ipod that I have used. It comes equiped with an equalizer, which many other Mp3 players do not have, and thus, the quality of the music is better. It also acts like a USB Mass Storage device as one can transfer song or even pictures from the MP3 player to another device, unlike the Ipod for example.
on June 27, 2014
Nice product!
on May 8, 2009
Great idea...bad MP3 player. The instructions to this player is so difficult to understand. First of all the manual is sooo small that it's impossible to read, so you have to depend on the cd. The touch screen is too sensitive which creates a problem when you are working out. Not a good player from Samsung. If you want a HIGH Quality MP 3 player with GREAT sound and a GREAT screen check out the Creative Zen line, you won't be sorry.
on October 28, 2009
Works good. Had a difficult time getting Samsung to repair the case. While it worked well, the front began to delaminate from the body on the second day. Still waiting after three weeks from the time I contacted Samsung service

Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.