Industrial Deals Beauty MagazinestoInspire STEM nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Starting at $39.99 Grocery Handmade Wedding Rustic Decor Home Gift Guide Off to College Home Gift Guide Book House Cleaning TheTick TheTick TheTick  Introducing Echo Show Limited-time offer: All-New Fire HD 8 Kids Edition, starting at $99.99 Kindle Oasis GNO Tailgating STEMClubToys17_gno

Showing 1-10 of 585 reviews(Verified Purchases). See all 650 reviews
on December 5, 2015
This vest is perfect. I'm a smaller guy but it easily adjusted to me fine. You can adjust both the shoulders straps and the waist ones. It comes in a nice little bag so it arrives perfect and its ready to wear right out of the bag. You just pop it on, adjust it to you, and your good to go. Its that easy.

The vest itself looks awesome and is loaded with pockets and pouches. You can easily hold everything you need. From a radio, extra magazines, a pistol, flashlights, this can handle it all. The pistol holder has a thumb break so its easy to get it out fast. There's also a nice pouch on the back of the vest. This vest looks really nice and feels very comfortable. It would even be great just for a costume that's how nice it looks. If your thinking of getting this for airsoft or paintball I would say stop right here and just get this one, you wont regret it, plus for the quality of this vest it easily compares to the far more expensive ones.

As for the comfort it isn't to heavy but it doesn't feel light and cheap either, its just right. If you wear this for hours it doesn't become a burden or anything and I don't have any problem with heating up in it or anything. It feels very well made and should last a long, long time, if not a lifetime.

Overall this vest was perfect and this would make a great gift.
review image review image review image
on July 9, 2015
Cool design and it can fit even larger guys like myself. So if you're going for a SWAT look, this is a good vest to consider. My complaint though is that I used this for airsoft and a pellet completely shot out a section of the zipper (350fps was the max in the arena btw). Seems like the zipper should have been slightly better quality. But when playing airsoft, you kind of expect things like that to happen. Also, not a fan of the shoestrings you have to use to adjust the fast. Seems like velcro straps or something would have been a better method.

Note for airsofters:
This isn't the fault of the vest itself, but I would NOT recommend it for airsoft. On the third time fielding this vest, a ref talked to me after a match and said he had a number of complaints about how I wasn't calling my hits. After discussing the matter, we determined it was probably because the vest was preventing me from feeling many shots to the chest. And after removing the vest, as far as I can tell I've had no more complaints.
on September 26, 2016
Bought this for a costume, but will probably use it when hiking. Very well made. Lots of good pockets for first aid supplies, snacks, etc., however the radio pocket could stand to be larger or expandable. I had to remove the belt clip from my Baofeng UV-5R to get it in there. The method of adjusting the gun holster strap is cool. Just cannot lose the little plastic tool.

It also does NOT have sleeves for Kevlar sheets, which was a bit of a surprise, although I am not in need of that.
on August 20, 2014
The item is fine... It's well constructed and pretty thick you feel like a juggernaut lol.. I got this for work I'm a Security officer in the emergency alarm response.. And I'm constantly driving back and forth and carry a lot of keys, gloves, note pads, flashlight, personal items, firearm etc... And I need something with pockets that can be easily accessible while riding in the car.. So that's why I got this vest.. Only drawback is the holster it's on the left side with left thumb break it's not practical for use on the field will not recommend whether your left or right handed...it also has nylon front and back for identification patches.....All and all I will recommend to anyone who is looking for something similar to use on the field..... I gave it 3 stars because I was not satisfied with shipping.. I paid for 2 day shipping and I received it on the third day...I filed a complaint and received half of my shipping cost...
on August 19, 2014
it's a very good tactical vest. pretty basic and not too many pockets. it looks very good on my old gi camo bdus with boots, gloves and elbo/knee pads. the material seems fine and the pistol holster is great... expet for the thumb release... i dont know if it is just my pistol (glock 19) or the holdter but it requires quiet a bit of effort. i have to slide the srtap up the releases with my other hand. someone said that the pokets make it impossible to tactical reload, but using these i can reload my magazines very fast. the shotgun shell holster is removable, and you can place a security patch on the front and on the back where there is exposed velcro. if i owned a company that required armed security officers, i would use this vest.
on October 31, 2012
Arrived fast and looked super sharp. Fit like a glove right out of the box for me, but quick and easy shoulder and belly adjustments right there. Tested the pistol holster with my ruger p345, kel-tec pmr-30 22 magnum semi-auto and an older H&R .22 revolver with a 5 inch barrel. The semi-auto's each fit very well considering the huge difference in physical size. The revolver felt loose and wanted to reach for the ground, so maybe stay away from a revolver. The magazine holders fit both my 8 shot .45 and 30 shot .22 mag very nice. Pockets were generous in size, the front zipper and all the buttons felt solid very solid. The storage pocket in the back is a little awkward to get into, so maybe put non-essentials in that one. The shotgun shell holder in the front keeps the rounds snug. I tested the riffle holder with both .223 and much larger 7mm magnum. I have a feeling if you use larger riffle rounds and keep them there, it will stretch out and not allow you to put smaller cartridges later. This is something that you can buy and really feel like you got the good end of the deal. Feels like I got this thing for 1/8 of retail. Excellent buy!!!!
on December 3, 2013
I am very happy with this vest. It has secure closures on all the pockets (of which there are many). Comfortably padded. The material and construction, stitching and zippers are top shelf. There is a place for all tactical gear. Clips. Shells. Radio. Flashlight. Pepper spray. Cell phone, and more. And a nice size pouch on the back that you can pack almost anything into, and its on the outer side of the vests padding so nothing will dig into your back that you put in there. The only downer was the magazine pouches are designed for AR magazines and are almost too short for AK magazines. But the Velcro is secure enough without the snap. Now, it says ' One Size Fits All' well, this is true ...to a point. Yes it will adjust both in diameter, and in length. I am six foot, 210, 36 inch waist, and 52 inch chest. It fit fine. But I had to really open it up. And the length fit as well after letting it down quite a bit. Now, you husky guys, if you have to shop at big and tall, this vest is not going to satisfy you. It will not sit right. Go to a larger vest. No offense intended. Just stating the facts.
on July 24, 2015
worth every penny. i am 5'8" 190 medium build and it fit perfect out the box. holds a modest sensible amount of ar15 mags not like some that hold 10 mags and weigh 1000 pounds. well made. only purchased for emergency situations where i would need to get out fast and only take what i can carry. works well with my bug out bag. only issue would be the grip of my Beretta hangs on the mag pouch a bit. but this is almost a non issue and will only require a modest amount of practice to overcome all pockets have snaps and Velcro! so if something is to big and the snap wont reach the flap still holds very secure. i was hesitant about this due to cost but am very happy with what i received.
on January 1, 2013
I bought this for a costume. I ended up using it for Airsoft and camping because it has lots of pockets and is light weight/relatively comfortable and durable. (RELATIVELY: meaning it will hold up to light/moderate use but I would not trust my life to it)

It has lots of pockets for my phone and wallet and other silly gadgets.

This makes an excellent vest for a Day-Z costume, Umbrella Corp costume, Frank Castle Costume (get a "WRITER" back patch for it)

This is NOT something a professional soldier/Law Enforcement Officer should be sporting in the field. It is too light-weight for that.

It is nice because it has the laces on the back of it so if you're a little bit fat or skinny, it can be adjusted to fit your frame... giving it a true "one size fits all" feel. Obviously if you're a 500-pounder, it's not gonna fit even with the lacing... but My brother can wear it and he's 160, and after about 5 minutes of adjustment, I can wear it and I'm 250 (muscle, not fat... most months).

This is a fine vest for Airsoft, Camping, Costumes -- but do not expect to spend 30 USD on a vest and get a professional-grade piece of equipment. This is a toy.
on January 9, 2013
First off, I purchased this vest as a Christmas gift for a friend of mine. He has thoroughly enjoyed it during a couple of trips shooting since he received it, and has had zero complaints about it so far. This vest is highly adjustable (it fits a friend who is 5'10" 160lbs as well as one who is 6'3" 275lbs) with the modification of several straps, and though it hasn't been tested in any SWAT or combat situations, it appears quite well made and durable. The pocket placement is logical, and they are well sized for various magazines, flashlights, and other survival type gear.

The stitching and zippers on this vest look solid, and this vest should stand up well to heavy duty range drills and Airsoft use (if thats your thing.) While you may want to spend more for something that is combat proven if you expect your life to be depending on this piece of equipment, this vest is a great value, and is sure to please a wide range of audiences.