BCA Month Beauty Fall Reading Hallo nav_sap_hiltonhonors_launch Learn more about Amazon Music Unlimited $69.99 Handmade Gift Shop hgg17 Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon curbpremiere curbpremiere curbpremiere  Three new members of the Echo family Now shipping All-New Fire HD 10 with Alexa hands-free $149.99 All-New Kindle Oasis GNO Shop Now HTL17_gno

on January 18, 2012
As a tech consultant, I was asked to find and purchase a presenter device for a local church. It needed it to be easy to use by technophobes (those scared of technology), and I didn't want to have to hassle with getting it work and maintaining another piece of equipment since I do this pro bono for the church. Honestly-- you plug the USB receiver into the computer, wait about 20 seconds for Windows to install it, and it works like a charm. In this scenario the presentation computer is in a booth above their sanctuary and about 100 feet from where the pastor/presenter stands. It's used with MS Powerpoint. It has worked beautifully for them with no delays or issues. On a side note, for traveling presenters, the USB receiver slides nicely into the device itself for very easy travel between gigs. I highly recommend this device.
on June 23, 2015
Nice light unit. It is exactly what I was looking for.
on June 14, 2013
Ass a teacher I have found this tool very helpful. Instead of being chained to my desk I am now free to roam around the room giving more attention to the students than to my computer.
on January 15, 2016
ok
on July 12, 2010
Presenter worked fine however there issue with graphics card on a few of the laptops might prompt me to return it.
on August 15, 2013
I didn't like this product. I was needing a presenter with a laser pointer to work on LED screens and this one did not.
on October 6, 2015
Worked well for several years. Still works on Windows 7, but not on Windows 10

Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
See 1 answered question