Shop Auto Winter Products Salon Beauty Best Books of the Year Black Friday Deals Week nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc For a limited time. 3 months for $0.99. Amazon Music Unlimited. New subscribers only. Terms and conditions apply. PCB for Musical Instruments Starting at $39.99 Try it first with samples Handmade Gift Shop STEM Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon Despicable Me 3 available to buy Despicable Me 3 available to buy Despicable Me 3 available to buy  Three new members of the Echo family Save $50 on All-New Fire HD 10. Limited-time offer. $30 off Kindle Paperwhite GNO Shop now HTL17_gno

on June 29, 2009
the discribed product isn't actualy what the sellers(not amazon, but the cheapers) are shipping out. one way to tell the difference is that the product shipped to me had a straight 1/8 inch jack instead of a "1.2m cord with gold-plated L-shaped 3.5mm stereo mini-plug". Also the product i received had a microphone. don't buy from the cheaper guys, they wont ship the correct product.
2 helpful votes
3 helpful votes
0Comment|Report abuse
on January 9, 2009
I left a bad review because I thought they wouldn't come at first (because really, $50+ earbuds for 8 dollars? I thought it was too good to be true), but they did, they did. And they're really comfortable (can hardly hear them) and sound amazing to my admittedly non-audiophile ears... they make old songs sound new. Buy these! Actually don't because I might want to buy more ;)

One thing, though... the sound leaks a lot so everyone can hear what you're listening to, that might be a problem... it might just be because of how loud I play my music, though.
2 helpful votes
3 helpful votes
0Comment|Report abuse

Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
See 1 answered question