Oil month Automotive HPC World Book Day Introducing Prime Wardrobe nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Unlimited Music. Offline listening. Learn more. PCB for select Bang & Olufsen Starting at $39.99 Grocery Handmade Mother's Day gifts SpringEvent_Lawn_and_Garden Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon westworldS2 westworldS2 westworldS2  Echo Dot Fire tablets: Designed for entertainment Kindle Paperwhite AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Shop Now SWMTVT18_gno

on February 4, 2010
This was a Christmas gift for my daughter and I am not happy with my purchase as can not download onto my pc. The camera itself is really cute but if I can't get the videos off the camera, not much use. The error message tells me I need a driver to view the videos and the manual does not give any info on this. I may rethink my christmas buying with Amazon. When I went to return looks like I missed the deadline by 4 days.
0Comment|Was this review helpful to you? Report abuse
on October 26, 2011
I'm giving this two stars because my son says the sound quality is really bad. As for the price....I think I paid a bit much for it...since the sound is no good....It took me a year to do this review..........
0Comment|Was this review helpful to you? Report abuse
on November 23, 2008
Not bad for the size and price. A little shaky and sound is not good in the wind. but overall very convenient and easy to use and download. Fun at parties if you have enough light. No light for the video but flash for the camera.
on December 30, 2009
i got this camera/camcorder for a christmas present and it works fine easy to understand but you have to be very still while taking a picture otherwise the pic is blurry and it takes it so fast you can't see what your taking a pic of unless you flip to playback mode. haven't tried a video yet but flash is in a bad spot. 1/2 my pics were ruined because my finger was in the way and you have to hold it at an awkward angle. i wouldn't have chosen this one that's for sure.
on November 16, 2009
i wouldnt pay 10 dollars for this product let alone over 100 dollars. do not buy this item, the video is about as good as a cheap usb web cam and it freezes all the time. DO NOT BUY THIS ITEM... worst product ever! i tryed to leave no stars but i wont let me post so i had to put one star for it. trust me i didnt want to but you all should know this product is terrible.
on March 18, 2009
does not play back video on a mac. No support from the company website. It says in the specs that it is supported on mac but this is just a lie. DON'T BELIEVE THEM AND DON'T BUY THIS CAMERA.

Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.