Industrial Deals HPC Best Books of the Year Holiday Dress Guide nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc New album by Luke Bryan Electronics Gift Guide $54.99 for a limited time only Try it first with samples Handmade Last Minute Gifts Holiday Home Gift Guide Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon JCVJ JCVJ JCVJ  Echo Devices starting at $29.99 Save $30 on All-New Fire HD 8. Limited-time offer. $20 off Kindle Paperwhite AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Shop now HTL17_gno

on March 25, 2017
Does it's job good. Fits comfortably enough for me. The mic picks up well enough to be heard and ear plugs are clear enough for when I plug it into my laptop for when I Skype, etc. I would suggest this product.
on October 7, 2011
I use Skype for making phonecalls a lot, and I have to admit that I am not a big fan of the standard headsets (too bulky in my opinion). Thus, I prefer to use headsets with inline microphone, very much similar to the old style hand-in sets for cellphones.
I have been using this headset (GE26695) for the past month and I am very pleased with it. The quality of the incoming sound is very good (you can also adjust the volume using a rotary switch in the microphone), and so far people receiving my calls do not complain about the quality of the sound. In particular, when I asked them, eager to verify of whether the headset works properly or not, they told me that they could hear me as if I was talking to them by a regular phone.
The only complaint that I have for the set is he microphone being relatively distant from the mouth: when I have the earpiece on, the microphone is in my chest. Regardless it has no effect on the sound quality.
Overall, I am definitely suggesting a purchase of this set: the sound quality (inbound and outbound) is very good, and the price asked is much lower than comparable headsets.
on August 9, 2011
The sound quality for you is great and the ear buds fit comfortably. There are also changeable cushions for if you have smaller or larger ears. I found that the ones that were already on the buds fit great on me. They also do a good job reducing background noise. Unfortunately the down side to these is the microphone, at least on the pair I purchased. I have found over multiple Skype calls that the microphone is quite muffled. Even holding it up near my mouth (which gets painful on a long call) others I'm talking to have trouble hearing me or tell me that the sound is similar to someone speaking from another room. I tried the Skype Test Call service to hear this for myself and confirmed that this is basically what it sounds like. In the end I guess you get what you pay for so I can't complain.
on November 14, 2010
This is a great product for using the free phone services that are available on the internet now. It shipped and came in before it was expected and works with not problems. I use it all the time for its small size and ease of use. Most of the time it is wrapped up in a small bundle in my computer bag and comes out whenever I travel and lets me easily make calls to everyone with no problems. I would recommend this to anyone who needs a reliable low cost solution to internet phone usage.
on March 23, 2012
Main reason for choosing these is the weight on my head. With a neck injury, i cannot wear other types of headsets for any length of time with out having neck strain and eventually a migraine. Used every business day in a work environment with VOIP software for the last 2 weeks, I have not experienced any problems whatsoever. The sound clarity is great. I like that I can put both ear phones in to drown out ambient noise when needed. The microphone is not as suggested in the picture of the item. It is at the Y of the cord where L and R headphones branch off. Mute button works great, volume button works. No complaints so far.
on October 13, 2015
I needed a replacement for my desk mic since I was gaming with my son and the feedback in my apartment was creating too much sound for him. This worked perfectly and is unobtrusive. I use it as earphones as well to listen to my music so I don't disturb the neighbors. Good product at a good price.
on September 16, 2014
No complaints - work for what they were intended
on January 2, 2010
During my work I do use a lot of skype calls.

For years I had the Plantonics wired headset with inline microphone - which was discontinued.

So I did my research and quickly find out that there is no much choices with small and packable skype sets. One of them had outstanding reviews and the price was decent so I decided to get it a try.

I order 2 of Ge 26695 Voip In-Ear Headset With Inline Microphone from amazon and was amused by how this small unit sound. Noise cancel ear rubber is also good.

However, after of week of light use the right ear piece stopped from working. The cable that is used within this headset is very bad quality.

I do not know if there are any other good options out there but this one should be ignored.

So now I am using the second pair that I bought and it already starts to develop some kind of noise in right ear piece.

Please, save you money and ignore this headset.
on January 25, 2012
I have been using this for over 2 years now. I am only on the second pair. Mt GF has been using them the same length of time and is on her second pair also. The voice quality through very good. Most times we can take off the headphones and leave the mic plugged in and still talk from a few feet away. The mic picks up voice well. Surprising it doesn't pick up other noises too much.

All in all a good purchase at a comfortable price.
on November 14, 2011
It came with a cheap plastic bag. works for skype, but I have to swich headset when I want listen music on my computer. I wasn't too upset since I only paid 10 bucks. But it broke after only two weeks. I know I can't expect too much from a GE product, but two weeks is not acceptable. I would like to spend more money on a logitech.
After all, don't wast your money on this product
review image

Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
See 1 answered question