Amazon.com: Customer Reviews: Avanti MO7192TB 0.7-cu.-ft. Electronic Microwave Oven -
Amazon Vehicles Buy 2 kids' books and save Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc $5 Albums Fire TV Stick Happy Belly Coffee Totes Summer-Event-Garden Amazon Cash Back Offer power_s3 power_s3 power_s3  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Introducing new colors All-New Kindle Oasis Shop Now

on October 25, 2013
For a small microwave oven, this one is great. Glad I went with the reviews. Needed small oven for apartment, and this one fit the bill. I was really shocked that it arrived so quickly. I had free shipping and it arrived in just a few days from California via Fed Express. Thanks!
on December 7, 2010
I owned this in white but due to our mistake we killed it.I was happy to find same one in black. It works great,bakes 2 potatoes in less then 8 minutes. This is a good size for my needs, I have had no problems with this band at all.
on July 10, 2013
I spend roughly 100 nights a year in hotels and this microwave is in probably half or more of those. I have never once had one not working or ever fail on me. Even the clock is always right!
on April 30, 2013
Its small, but I knew that and wanted it for that feature. I had a specific spot for a microwave and this one fits perfect. It has a lot of power for its size, never have a problem heating up anything.
on November 5, 2012
I use this in my office and it is great for warming lunch and water. It is small and lightweight.
on January 2, 2015
This brand I recognized also from stays in hotels, so I assumed they are reliable. The power is not great, but good enough to be a big convenience. Very useful for a single person in a small space. I have it on top of a grip liner so it doesn't move at all when I push buttons or open the door. I only wish the volume of the beeping could be adjustable, but I'll live. I does all that good stuff microwaves do.
on January 3, 2014
this replaced and older and outdated microwave that my parents had. they were skeptical about it because of it's size but after using it they are very pleased with the way it works.
on December 24, 2013
I bought it because it was small, simple and had excellent reviews and it is living up to expectations. Much better than the big complicated one I had before.
on January 7, 2014
I bought this for my brother's studio apartment. It is just the right size and fits on top of the refrigerator. Works great!
VINE VOICEon February 15, 2015
This is a very compact microwave, if you're looking for one to fit in a tight spot. That's the reason we purchased it. However, after owning it less than three months, a couple of things are starting to bug me. The plastic coating on the push button panel started to loosen and bubble up almost immediately. Then, this past week, something has started to happen with the turntable, where it emits a slow, tortured squeal as it goes around. It's downright mournful, and so loud that my husband can hear it from our back yard. I've owned microwaves for over 30 years now, and I've never heard anything like it. I can't really recommend this microwave unless you can get it at a price that's too good to pass up.