BCA Month Beauty Fall Reading Hallo nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Learn more about Amazon Music Unlimited Electronics Gift Guide $69.99 Handmade Tote Bags hgg17 Save $30 on a Deep Cleaning Appointment curbpremiere curbpremiere curbpremiere  Three new members of the Echo family Now shipping All-New Fire HD 10 with Alexa hands-free $149.99 All-New Kindle Oasis GNO Shop Now HTL17_gno

on March 16, 2017
Second time I am writing this review. I could not make more then six cups of coffee without having coffee grinds spill all down the pot. Thank you for again
on May 16, 2017
not same as picture, coffee pot opening to small for cleaning inside
11 comment|Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on September 5, 2016
Absolutely, love it... Shipping took a little longer than expected, but it arrived safe. The directions for use were very helpful and easy to follow. It works great & my wife commented on how great the 1st pot of coffee tasted.
on May 31, 2015
Second unit - the first one lasted five years. I make coffee everyday and love it. Keeps coffee HOT for at least two hours but have found that it was still warm seven hours later. I can put it together and brew coffee within five minutes.
on February 18, 2014
I can't express how much I like this coffee maker. I have had the clocks, timers, etc...this is just a basic, no frills coffee maker that does the job and does the job good. I waited a month before writing a review just to make sure I liked it. Use Bunn filters, make sure the top is secure on the carafe....you'll be good to go. Highly recommended.
on December 7, 2016
We are very pleased with our Bunn. Had one many years ago, forgot how good the coffee was and how fast it brews. It will have a permanent place in our home now!
on June 13, 2016
Can't deny Bunn makes the best coffee maker period.
on September 15, 2017
Works great and fast when you need your coffee asap
on February 3, 2013
My hubby always complained because I make coffee at 4 am sometimes, and most coffee makers won't keep it warm when he wants it at 8. This pot DOES! And it doesn't even have a warming element under the carafe! Excellent for the price, too!
on September 9, 2016
This product should be reported to the U.S Consumer Product Safety Commission. I'm not sure why they are still selling them. A quick search of "strange odor with Bunn" yields an Amazon discussion about the horrific odor that emanates from this appliance. We have had it for over a week and it has not abated at all. After setting it up (correctly) we were happy to have a great cup of coffee, but began to notice a strong skunky smell coming from the water well. That night we noticed that the odor had filled the entire house and caused irritation of our throats and eyes. Thankfully, we have no infants, children or anyone with breathing concerns. This appliance SHOULD NOT BE ON THE MARKET, IT IS VERY UNSAFE. This morning it smelled like burning wires. It will have to go back, I've waited long enough.