Industrial Deals HPC Trade in your textbooks Holiday Dress Guide nav_sap_hiltonhonors_launch Listen for a chance to win STEM $34.99 for a limited time only Try it first with samples Handmade Last Minute Gifts Home and Garden Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon JCVJ JCVJ JCVJ  All-new Echo Save $30 on All-New Fire HD 8. Limited-time offer. $20 off Kindle Paperwhite GNO Shop Now HTL17_gno

on March 4, 2013
feels great, looks great and those additional things for shoulders. Padded straps are essential for this size of breast.

P.s. Upd of July 2015. Ordered another one of it; unfortunately, received different model. I have to have padded straps for my size. The one I've received has wide but not padded straps. I kept it just to make sure, and I know for sure now that straps must b padded, otherwise I have horrible marks on my shoulders
on October 16, 2016
The cups fit very well and I liked the padding on the straps. However, the back of the bra seemed to be for a smaller bra than a 36DD. As a result, after wearing for 30 minutes, the back band began to cut in. I tried adjusting straps and band but they are just too thin in the back. I am wondering if the one I got was defective. Other Wacoal bras I have in the same size fit perfectly.
on November 16, 2014
This bra runs smaller than it used to and is made differently. This used to be my one and only bra I would buy/wear but now I'm thinking I might switch. I bought the size I normally am (I even got fitted) and when it came in the mail it didn't fit AT ALL!!!!! Too small, I was "over flowing" everywhere. Also, the underwires are not as strong as they used to be - they're more flexible.

Thinking of switching to a different bra or style ...
on March 6, 2016
I ordered this because I already had one with the same style number but the bra that came in is not the same as the first one. It has molded cups, whereas the first one doesn't have. If the style has changed then the number should be a different one. I'm sending it back!
on February 9, 2017
This is the very best bra ever made!! I want to make sure that I stock up on them while available as they can be difficult to find in my size!!
MUST BE STYLE #853167 as this is the perfect item for someone that is full figured, and desires an amazingly comfortable, sexy fit with beautiful shapely support.
on April 10, 2012
After being fitted and purchasing this bra at a retail store, I bought a second one through Amazon. It is the most comfortable bra I've ever worn. It helped to know the size to order as I had to go up one cup size. The straps are so comfortable; very slight padding keeps them from rubbing against my shoulder bones. In spite of the high price, I love my Wacoal bras. They look and feel like new after years of wear. For the reviewer who didn't like the strap and back style, there is another Wacoal bra that looks identical in front but has leotard-style straps with a back that isn't as narrow and is not straight across. Amazon also carries that style; I believe it is Wacoal style number 85567. Thank you, Amazon, for carrying these bras.
on November 16, 2014
I have this same bra, same size, in a different color (a black/gold/beige pattern). This one is stiffer than the other one I had, just a hair less comfortable. Fit is good, though.
on October 21, 2015
I have the same style-number bra, but this one was different. Only 2 hooks, which is absurd for this size of bra!
on April 23, 2016
I love this bra! It fit perfectly and is very comfortable. As a larger busted woman, I am always looking for a bra that holds everything in and keeps the girls high and tight. This bra does the trick! I order one to try it and quickly ordered two additional bras so I have one to wash, one to wear, and one for a spare!
on August 27, 2016
Nice bra, but does not fit as well as my other Wacoal bras. Way too big in the cup area, despite being my normal Wacoal size. On the plus side, very nice coverage and support, and the design enables me to wear fairly low V-neck shirts without the bra showing.
0Comment|Was this review helpful to you? Report abuse

Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.