Amazon.com: Customer Reviews: Superga Unisex 2750 Cotu Classic Sneaker
Amazon Vehicles Back to School Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc $5 Albums Fire TV Stick Totes Amazon Cash Back Offer conj2 conj2 conj2  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Starting at $49.99 All-New Kindle Oasis AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Back to School

on January 22, 2013
I have several pairs of Superga sneakers and just love them. They have a more feminine, flattering look on the foot than the typical lace up sneaker. The construction is very good on these and the color choices are great. This time I chose the color Military which is a deep olive with a slight grey undertone. Very cool. I also love the Navy and the White. True, there isn't any arch support to speak of but there is plenty of cushioning due to the depth of the sole. As many reviewers have mentioned, most people must down size by a half size. When ordering my first pair in the past I didn't listen that that advice and ended up having to send them back. So trust me, go down one half size or your feet will be swimming in them. I'm an 8 so a 38 (which is 7 1/2 U.S.) fits me very well.
on September 1, 2013
A lot of people on Amazon and Zappos have commented on how quickly these shoes fall apart. Having never had problems with shoes myself, I decided to go ahead and take the risk. Now, three months later, I wish I had listened! Soon after I bought them, they started falling apart. First, the canvas detached from the white rubber sole (apparently, they use some kind of cheap glue) - not a huge problem for me. But next, both of my big toes started creating huge holes in the canvas. This has never happened to me before! Most recently, some of the stitching has come undone and the shoes are basically falling apart. I've only worn these shoes (lightly) for three months and they look like they've been through a war zone. I can't even imagine what would happen to them if you tried more than just walking in them. I'm currently working with customer service to see if I can get them replaced (maybe they are defective?) but until then, I'm giving them 1 star. No shoe should have such shoddy build quality. Bottom line: If you want to buy a new pair of $60 shoes every 2-3 months, then Supergas are great. Otherwise, you might go with higher quality brands (I can recommend Converse, PF Flyers, and Feiyue).
on May 30, 2013
I have had these shoes for almost 2 months now. I don't wear them every day but I am a teacher and am on my feet a lot when I do wear them. The back lining on the inside of the shoe has already ripped and came off exposing the rubber of the back of the shoe. Not happy that I shoe I spent so much on is torn already.
on March 17, 2015
Terrible craftsmanship. I bought these as a sturdy yet fashionable walking shoe in white, and now the mustard yellow glue is coming from the seams of the rubber sole. I wore them maybe a dozen times. These are absolutely not worth their cost. I will never buy another superga product again. I heard they used to be constructed in Italy but now made in Vietnam and the quality has dropped significantly yet the price hasn't. Don't bother with these shoes.
review image review image
on November 9, 2015
Love these! They are soo comfortable. Order your true size, possibly a 1/2 size down. These fit best if you fit them properly, I went to a department store to find my perfect size. Then purchased on here for a better price.
review image
on April 16, 2015
I love these shoes! I was hesitant to purchase due to the price, but now that I have worn them for a couple of days, I will definitely buy more colors. They do run a little on the wider side, which is great for my foot. I usually wear a size 7 or a 7.5 so I ordered a 37.5 just to be safe, next time I will order a size 37. The foot-bed is flat, there is no arch support, but my feet do not hurt at the end of the day. I love the branding detail around the eyelets. Because the sole is thicker than Converse shoes, I find these more comfortable for longer days.
on December 25, 2013
Love my Supergas! I am normally a US 7.5 but chose a half size smaller when reading other recommendations. This proved to be correct as the US 7 is a perfect fit! My only disappointment is that my old pairs of Supergas were genuinely made in Italy but they are now made in Vietnam. However, they are still cute and the perfect Summer sneaker to wear without socks!
on April 28, 2013
I really like these shoes but they are much heavier than they look. They fit true to size and are very comfortable.
on March 5, 2016
Exactly what 1-star reviewers commented on. I bought these through an Amazon Marketplace seller, and to my eyes the Superga's I got looked like knockdowns. The fit was awful and felt so uncomfortable on my foot. Reviewers here said to buy 1/2 smaller, but my pair had my toes up against the tip of the sneakers. The sneakers everyone said look so cute on their feet made my normal-size foot looked deformed like Daffy Duck, since the pair I got ran wide.

The order page uses a stock photo, so no matter what Seller you buy from, or country of origin -- or factories used within that country, you can end up with almost any variation of the pictured sneaker. The sole was not White, as pictured, but yellowish as if I'd stored them for ages without a box in the attic. The bottom of the sole was unfinished and scratched up, looking nothing like the textured sole in the stock photo.

This is not what I wanted to see when I opened a new box of these casual, but expensive sneakers. Sent back to Amazon immediately. There are certain things I'll never buy on Amazon again esp through their Marketplace. Superga's should be bought at a brick-and-mortar store where you see the construction quality and how it fits on your foot before buying. Especially important since a few countries now produce them with the wildly different results we buyers didn't expect.

The one good thing about Superga's is the awesome array of colors you won't see with any other brand. Last week I sat on the subway across from a woman whose nifty, colored sneakers caught my eye. As I took in the over-sized grommets and looked for the familiar Superga tag, the woman sat up straighter in her seat and preened. What she didn't know was the final impression left by the oversized, baggy width of her Superga's made her thin feet looked deformed and abnormally thin, certainly, not the cute or adorable look she was going for.
on May 2, 2016
These sneakers are SOOOOO comfortable and they look great! I took the advice of several review posters and ordered one size down. I usually wear a size 9US (40 EUR). So, I ordered an 8.5US (39.5EUR) and they fit great! I wear them with no-show peds with silicone no-slip strips on the heels. These required almost no break in time at all. The Grey Sage color is a great neutral and coordinates with most anything.