Your Garage Best Books of the Month STEM nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Samsung S8 Launch Starting at $39.99 Luxury Beauty Handmade Mother's Day Gifts spring Shop Popular Services animestrike animestrike animestrike  All-New Echo Dot Starting at $89.99 Kindle Oasis Nintendo Switch National Bike Month on Amazon disgotg_gno_17

Showing 1-4 of 4 reviews(Verified Purchases). See all 8 reviews
on September 10, 2009
Worked fine until 30-day warranty ended. Can't even re-format it with the provided Genuine Microsoft XP disc, and it won't recognize the software/driver disk. Plus, battery won't keep a charge. Not even sure it can be repaired. I will not purchase again from this seller.
on August 24, 2009
This product has been fun and when I received it all things worked great the manual CD inclosed was worthless it had things on it that did not pertain to my computer,the DVD player for movies did not work but I was able to bring out the DVD decoder it was like they forgot to set up the player but all things work now and the computer is in fine condition I would buy this product again if this computer should crash,but I do not see that happening for sometime..I would recommend this as a great buy it also came with a brand new computer bag...The computer screen has a couple of flaws which were not described in the product description but it can be over looked other than these few flaws the computer is great at least for the price...This is my first Tosiba product and I like it..
on October 8, 2009
I purchased this product a week ago. So far,so good. I have owned Toshiba laptops in the past and this one is as good as the rest. I did need to customize it to my taste,but knowing how makes all the difference. I would recommend to prior laptop owners, but not as a first time owner, unless you know someone that can help you set it up and load your own programs.

This seller is AAA+++, arrived fast and packaged very nicely. Thank You!
on September 18, 2009
Received this computer in record time, packed well, and in great shape. Had it up and running in no time. Great laptop and durable.

Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.