Amazon.com: Customer Reviews: PANASONIC F30186P40AG KEY OEM ORIGINAL PART
Your Garage Buy 2 kids' books and save Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Gemini Syndrome Fire TV Stick Happy Belly Coffee Totes Amazon Cash Back Offer PilotWave7B PilotWave7B PilotWave7B  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Introducing new colors All-New Kindle Oasis DollyParton Shop Now

on July 29, 2014
Saved me from purchasing a new microwave. My Panasonic microwave was out of warranty by 3 months and the manufacture would not warranty the unit. I found this replacement part and it works great. Thank you.
It was easy to replace. The plastic trim around the inside of the door just snaps off and just a small spring holds the latch in place. I recommend making sure the switch that mounts on the inside of the casing is aligned with the latch.
You should be able to push the door shut. If you have to slam it the latch will fail again.
on April 24, 2016
Fit exact, but is only a temp fix to last as long as the last one did. Search the internet and do the Popsicle stick fix too. Works better than new.when you finish and is easy to do if you have a hot glue gun. DO NOT skip the glue step.
on September 13, 2015
My latch broke because the kids constantly slam the microwave door. I was really upset thinking that I was going to have to purchase a new microwave, but after taking the inside of the door apart it was easy to see what part I needed. DO NOT try to trick the microwave into working with a broken latch. Very dangerous and this part was cheap enough. It fixed the problem and it only took me 10 minutes. After unplugging the microwave, I used a butter knife to pop the inside cover off the door. The part slides up and down in a little channel. Tension is provided by a spring that is attached to the part by a little hook with the other side attached also with a tiny hook on the inside of the door. BE CAREFUL handling the spring as stretching it or breaking the little plastic hook on the inside of the door will make it much harder to fix. All in all it was an easy fix and the part came fairly quickly.
on January 24, 2014
would highly recommend this part to anyone needing a door key replacement works just like original cant go wrong here
on April 23, 2016
A perfect replacement part - the original part on our microwave failed just after warranty - this was very easy to replace and the door now works better than ever.
on May 20, 2016
Saved my the cost of a new microwave oven. Be careful to not lose any parts or springs. Too bad Panasonic did not make this a durable part in the first place.
on July 9, 2016
This totally saved me from having to go buy a new microwave. The door/ push button is still sensitive but it works!
on March 20, 2014
It came quickly. I needed to repair the door latch on a Panasonic mircrowave and this was the exact part I needed.
on December 7, 2015
Looked like the same as the previous part but when I try to close the microwave door, it doesn't close properly.
on March 16, 2014
What can I say, it's an OEM part. It fits and works exactly like the original, which was accidentally broken.