Shop Auto Winter Products Beauty Get $5 off book purchases over $20* Use promo code GIFTBOOK17 Black Friday Deals Week nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc For a limited time. 3 months for $0.99. Amazon Music Unlimited. New subscribers only. Terms and conditions apply. Electronics Gift Guide $24.99 for a limited time only Grocery Handmade Gift Shop Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon Early Black Friday deals: save 40% or more on Amazon Video Early Black Friday deals: save 40% or more on Amazon Video Early Black Friday deals: save 40% or more on Amazon Video  Echo Plus  Black Friday Deals Week: Fire tablets starting at $29.99. Limited-time offer. $30 off Kindle Paperwhite Just Dance 2018 Shop Now HTL17_gno

on May 5, 2015
You can probably order down a size with these unless you have a large butt. I'm an apple so I ordered a 3X but the waistband is pretty generous so I could have worn a 2X. I'm 5'6" so I wear the slip pulled all the way up and it's still past my knees. If you're petite you should order a different slip. Order a size smaller and snip what you don't need if you don't want so much billowing about. I personally find the slip to suitable to what I've been wearing with it and have never had a problem with it being seen or being too bulky.
review image
on June 5, 2015
I love this so much!!! I never knew something this great existed today. It's very comfortable. It has me wearing skirts and dresses now. I would avoid wearing skirts because it was just too high maintenance with trying to keep my thighs from chaffing and also wearing a slip. This takes care of both those issues. Keeps me cool. I feel feminine and modest. When I'm home I can remove the skirt and wear this comfortably around the house and even sleep in it. Very comfortable. Hardly feel I have it on.
on October 6, 2015
I'm totally happy with these. Fit perfectly and totally solve my problem of "see through" material in several pairs of split skirts. I looked in several stores for these, clerks had absolutely no idea of what I was asking for. One rolled her eyes and said "You want a WHAT?" After trying to explain what a culotte was, then a split skirt...I gave up & tried Amazon. The material is soft, but has enough body that it doesn't "ride up" or gather. I haven't tried shortening it but like the idea that I can if I need to.
on May 15, 2014
These culotte slips are just what I needed. Not to be too graphic, but I hated wearing dresses and skirts in the summer, because my thighs touch and chafe. It's too hot to wear stockings, so I just stuck to wearing shorts. But these work perfectly. They don't add any bulk to my outfit, and the length is adjustable. If you have long skirts, keep the length as is, or if your skirts are shorter, you can cut along the lace to make them shorter (two additional shorter lengths). I got it in white and black, and will be going barelegged and in cute skirts all summer!
on July 20, 2015
I bought this to help solve the problem of chafing legs when wearing dresses and skirts during 100°+ weather. It somewhat solved the problem but had a couple of issues. First it was too long so I cut it off. It is made to do this but I had to cut it off above the lace area where it's supposed to be cut to make it short enough. This made the legs roll up a little on the ends and then made a visible line in lightweight dresses and skirts. Also, the crotch was a little low and still allowed my legs to rub together a little. After wearing this a few times it started to work it's way up as I walked. I ended up finding something else that worked better.
on November 7, 2011
This is a great pair of old-fashioned "petti-pants". The problem is that they run really big and I will need to get a smaller size. I loved the snip-it feature!
on February 21, 2017
I've been wearing these culotte slips for years. I don't wear pants or shorts except to garden, so these slips are my go-to modesty keepers whenever I don't want to wear hose; they are cool and comfortable. The beige color is new to me and it goes very well under lightweight skirts where the white showed too much.
on April 7, 2016
These are amazing! I bought a maxi dress to wear to a beach wedding, and the dress turned out to be see through. Not only do the pettipants help with the see-through skirt issue, they also prevent my thighs from rubbing together in the muggy hot weather. Yay! I like that they're pants, too because they don't ride up like skirt style slips do. The only con to these is that the lace on the bottom is a bit rough, not enough to be uncomfortable, though. I will be buying more of these. :)
on October 11, 2013
I won't mince words here. I am currently a size 18 pants, and hated that wearing sundresses was uncomfortable due to upper thigh rub/friction. Thanks to this culotte slip, I am comfortable at last! I'm a "hippy/leggy" woman, and the 1X fit me perfectly, if a tiny bit large in the waist. No matter, I love this product!!! The length was very long for me (I'm 5'6") and wear my dresses at or just below the knee, so I needed to snip off one of the tiers to shorten it. There are no instructions on how to do this, but once you take a look at the wide-stitched hem, it becomes obvious that all you need to do is snip away at the first hem. It helps to have a seam ripper (but small scissors will work just fine) and a third hand helper to pull the fabric taut to make the seam ripping easier.
LOVE. THIS. PRODUCT!
on July 19, 2015
I bought the 1X, figuring that it would be like an XL, well, it is far too big. I could fit my entire neighborhood in these with me! I normally wear a size 14 to 16, or a large or extra large in bottom pieces.. These are really pretty and I want them for wearing with skirts that have a slit. Regular slips do not work as well with the slits in some skirts and these are the answer. I ordered the beige and they are more like a yellow-beige but a very pretty color.

Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.