Bubble Witch Saga 3 Industrial Deals Beauty Best Books of the Month STEM nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Learn more about Amazon Music Unlimited GNO for iPhone 8 Starting at $39.99 Grocery Handmade Tote Bags Home Gift Guide Off to College Home Gift Guide Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon Transparent Transparent Transparent  Introducing Echo Show Introducing All-New Fire HD 10 with Alexa hands-free $149.99 Kindle Oasis, unlike any Kindle you've ever held Trade in. Get paid. Go shopping. Shop Now FFII_gno

Showing 1-10 of 771 reviews(Verified Purchases). See all 816 reviews
on June 7, 2015
Excellent bra and perfect fit. Looks beautiful on. It will become one of my favorite bra
review image
11 comment| 73 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on June 5, 2014
So originally, I wasn't sure about this bra. When I opened the package, the padding didn't look like much. I'm a bit spoiled by VS bras and their UBER padding. Nonetheless, I tried it on and oh my god. First of all, my boobs look fantastic. More fantastic than they ever did in a VS bra. Second of all, it feels so freaking comfortable. It doesn't feel like I'm even wearing a bra. It feels like my boobs just magically stay up as if held by little clouds. This is a very fitted bra, so make sure that your measurements are 100% correct. Otherwise, welcome to boob heaven.
22 comments| 86 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on April 15, 2016
I had to trim off the sharp corner edges where the bra closes in back. I pulled out some of the stitching and it is more like wire rather than thread. It is understandable why it hurt and cut some women. I hope the manufacturer reads these reviews and corrects the issue. One woman posted a photo of the back stitching. The rest of the bra was fine.

Current update - Maidenform fixed the closure's sharp edges on at least the nude one I just received. They have angled them off so you can't cut someone with your bra.

The stitching used to connect the bra to the hooks and eyes has abrasive wire like thread that eats into your back acting as a continual annoyance. You can buy self-sealing clear silicone tape to cover the thread. I do no know why the manufacturer has not addressed this problem. Hello, Maidenform. Do you read these reviews?
on May 17, 2017
Love, love, love my new bra. I actually have several of this same style. It's comfortable pretty and lasts for years. I purchased several new bras in order to replace my old ones yet I can't seem to get rid of them. They are very well made, nice support with thin lining. I just love this bra.
on January 29, 2017
Nice bra. It fits and feels good. I got very helpful sizing info. from questions and answers. Thanks to reviewers and customers who provide such details (ratios to figure cup and band sizes) It helps ward off a lot of misery when items just don't fit right and you have to return them. I really love the color of this bra as well. All in all it is a very flattering fit.
on September 13, 2017
This was WAY too tight for a 32 band. I have several 32 bands from different manufactures and none are as small as this one. I have had those issue before from maidenform, I can not recommend unless you try it on in person. Thought I might get lucky, but no.
on September 20, 2016
So disappointed! I recently had a breast lift w/augmentation and am now a 36D. Before my surgery I had lots of these bras in 36B and they were a perfect fit. I don't know if there is a new manufacturer or what, but these new bras are NOT even close to being true to size in the cup. At best, the bras I received were 34C cup size.
on May 31, 2015
It seemed okay it stores however after wearing it for a a few hours the straps fell off my shoulders. I tightened them which made the bra keep rising up and was uncomfortable. I tight the back which helped some but certain positions would have the bra rise up and squish my breasts leaving half in and half out. I checked my size numerous times.

I gave three stars because I have not been able to find any bra that fits me great. I have small shoulders and the straps continually fall.

Fabric is nice and sturdy. I like the small amount of padding. Its great. Not too thin wear everyone can tell if your cold but also not so thick like you are wearing a pillow on your chest.
on January 21, 2013
I normally wouldn't buy a bra online, but I already owned this in black and it fit perfectly. I'm right between a 32D and a 32DD, which makes finding a bra in my size (outside of a boutique) a pretty rare thing, so I was happy that this one was so comfortable and available online.

I ordered the 32D (same size as the one I already had) in "latte", and was surprised by how differently it fit. Both the band and the cups are about a half size smaller. It's still wearable, but it lacks the "I can hardly tell it's there" comfort that I had expected.

When I read reviews of this and other Maidenform bras, describing the sizing as wrong, I had assumed that they were saying that they ran a little smaller or larger overall. That is NOT the case. One 32D does not fit the same as another 32D. I definitely advise against purchasing this bra online.
on May 5, 2017
Fits well. Smooth and soft. Straps don't slip! The beige color doesn't show through. Nice push up too.Very natural looking.

Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.