Amazon.com: Customer Reviews: Sennheiser PC21 Single-Sided Monaural Headset with Microphone & Crisp Sound Quality
Your Garage Up to 80 Percent Off Textbooks Amazon Fashion Learn more Discover it Kate Voegele Fire TV Stick Health, Household and Grocery Back to School Totes Amazon Cash Back Offer PilotWave7B PilotWave7B PilotWave7B  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Introducing new colors All-New Kindle Oasis DollyParton Shop Now

on August 5, 2011
When I ordered Sennheiser headset, I expected above average design. But the product design is no better than generic headset brands and actually below Logitech. The head strap is awardly short (must be for the sake of product packaging efficiency). Don't be foolded by the product picture. And the microphone boom only swivels to one side, preventing the use of alternative ear. The cord is very thin so it is easy to tangle.

The sound quality is good, but I would buy my Platronics headset if they make it again.
on July 12, 2011
Was looking for a hands free device for my daily calls... I knew the reputation that this brand has and decided to give them a try. They are awesome!! Crystal clear quality. I know they are not USB but I did not care.

The only downside if I try to find one: It's single sided. You can only use it with your left ear.
on January 10, 2013
I purchased a voice recognition software whcih came with its own set of earphones and microphone. Having had poor experience with other earphones in the past, I decided to pay it safe and picked out this product, expeciely because of its description of pprofiding sharp, clear sound. I am glad I did. I like the one sided earphone because there is always someone popping in to ask me a question. This way I can talk or listen without interruption and hear what my interrupters have to say. This product is comfortable tow ear, the microphone works great, it is light, and meets my needs for communication over my computer; plus it works great with my new software. WHen I am buying a product like this, I look for quality and vale, and then pricing. Sometimes we just think about the emotional side - you know the looks, the design, etc. But I also think of this fact: Will this product do the job I want done? That's where the value lies. Each product has its own purpose, and the best in delivering this purpose cretes a great value. That's why I recommend this product for laptop or PC use; It delivers!
on October 22, 2010
Decided I needed some new headphones for the office. Decided to give Sennheiser a try. For the money these are awsome. Previously had Cyber-Acoustics, the difference is like night and day. The sound is so crisp, and that is just when listening to talk internet radio stations. Music radio station are also excellent, great high and low tones. I bought monaural because of my use is during office environment. There are better headsets out there but for the money you will be hard pressed to beat model PC21.

My only complaint is that I wish they were double sided instead of single sided.
on November 11, 2012
This isn't the greatest headset, but it does the job. The wiring is shielded, so there's no 60 Hz interference. The headset fits comfortably on the head. It has an extra long cord (3 m). The mono headphone works just fine. However, voice recordings sound a bit muffled. Also, the microphone would benefit from a foam covering to blunt percussive sounds. Still, it does what I need it to do. I mostly use the headset for voice recordings and speech recognition.
on September 22, 2011
Overall I think this is one of the better headsets you'll find around in the 20 buck range and I'm pretty happy with my purchase. I use this with Ventrilo along with +10 or +20 dB boost and noise/echo cancellation from the Windows control panel and get relatively good results sound quality wise. This would make an excellent budget headset for VOIP or gaming chat; personally I've been looking for a headset of this form factor so I can get serious sound out of my speakers while hearing the chatter from the headset.

I think that the build quality is overall pretty good as well with solid feeling plastic and a tough cable, but as always Sennheiser probably could've put a bit more padding on for comfort. There is really only one other design flaw and that is that you can't swivel the mic-piece both ways, so you can only use it with the cable and mono earphone on the left side of your face. Personally I prefer it on the right side -> but this isn't really too big of a deal.

The mic-piece looks sorta like a solid piece of plastic in the pictures but is actually a sort of rubber-ish material that is bendable for positioning the mic optimally.
on July 1, 2010
Amazing! You will be absolutely blown away with this headset. I was expecting something telecommunications-grade, which is to say junk. But these really do have Superior Sound. The only problems are that the earpad could be more substantial, the pad on the other side is at a stupid angle, and it's very strange having bass on one side of your head only.

But, for the price? Fantastic. Sennheiser really does make no junk.
on October 23, 2013
When using Google Hangouts, or Google Voice making a phone call I really like only having the one earpiece. Then I can be on the phone at the same time. Comfortable to wear for long periods.
on December 4, 2012
The only reason it doesn't get 5 stars is that the wires are rather fine and easily nicked, if they were sturdier, it would be perfect.
on February 9, 2011
Im not sure why, I dont know if i read it in the description or just figured it was, could be my fault but this product is not a USB headset. It has both a mic jack and a sound-in jack, in my opinion very old and outdated - especially if you want to have game sounds through your speakers and voice chat through the headset, that wont be possible with this.

See 1 answered question