Bubble Witch Saga 3 Industrial Deals HPC Best Books of the Month Red Shoes We Love nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Stream your favorites. Amazon music Unlimited. Learn more. All-New Fire 7, starting at $49.99 Starting at $39.99 Grocery Handmade Gift Shop Home and Garden Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon victoriaS2 victoriaS2 victoriaS2  Three new members of the Echo family Fire HD 8 Kids Edition, starting at $129.99 Kindle Paperwhite Game of Thrones: The Complete Seasons 1-7 now available on Blu-ray and DVD Shop now TG18SW_gno

on January 29, 2013
I have these in Espresso, Back, and Khaki. I wear these to work and they are super comfortable. They are light, flexible, and stylish. They are the perfect blend of casual and dressy from work to church. I wear a size 9 or 9.5 typically and felt that size 10 was best for me. Size 9 was just too small. The price of these are more than reasonable as well on Amazon if you can catch them below $40!
on March 14, 2013
I got these shoes for my husband, who just loves them. Very comfortable and also just the right style of casual-chic. I will say that I disagreed with some other reviews that said to size up when you fall between sizes; we had the opposite experience. My husband is a 10.5 normally, and the 10 in these was perfect.
on June 27, 2012
These crocs go with about anything: shorts, khakis, or a pair of jeans. They are also surprising comfortable with or without socks. My husband wore them nearly everyday during a 2-week vacation and found them to be as comfortable as any pair of sneakers he's ever worn.

The only issues he found with this pair of crocs is that the edges thread within a few times of wearing them. Be prepared to enlist a pair of scissors to snip away the lose threads. Otherwise, they're great.
on May 22, 2013
In 2012 I developed Plantar Facciitis in my left heel. To say that wearing conventional shoes was painful is a gross understatement. Any pressure on my heel caused sheer mind-numbing agony. As for the Facciitis there isn't much that can be done for the condition as treatment is limited to the symptoms. It got so bad I was crippled as walking became hobbling. On a lark my partner bought me a pair of these shoes (in khaki). What a revelation! I experienced instant relief. I immediately bought another pair (in black). Not only did the Crocs allow me to walk normally again but after one year of wearing them consistently every day my Facciitis is completely gone. Yes, Gone! I could go back to fancier shoes but I won't. I can stand and walk longer in these canvas miracles than anything else. My leather loafers and laceups now exist in the back of closet waiting for the special occasions when I must wear something more formal. Otherwise it is Crocs for life. Here are a few important details:

1) The shoes are sized for bare feet. If you need to wear socks (especially thick cotton socks) then go up a size. Even then they will be snug at first until you stretch them out.

2) Do not confuse the Santa Cruz with the Kaleb. They look identical but have important differences. The first has a couple of holes on the sides for better ventilation and a rubber insert. The nubs on the insert massage your feet as you move. Yes, definitely a good thing but they can feel weird (even uncomfortable) if you don't wear socks. The Santa Cruz also comes in a wider variety of colors. The Kaleb doesn't have the holes on the sides. It also has a rubber insert but is smooth and doesn't have the nubs. The insert is backed in fabric, which is more comfortable for bare feet and absorbs foot moisture better. So if you wear socks - get the Santa Cruz and go up one size. If you prefer to walk about without socks then get the Kaleb.

3) The shoes are supposed to be washable but at $50-$60 a pop I wouldn't put them in a machine. Hand wash and line dry.

4) The frayed edges are designed to fray even more with wear. If you don't like the island look simply keep the edges trimmed.

5) The canvas shoes aren't water proof. Just walking on a freshly mowed wet lawn will drench your feet. On the plus side they do dry quickly but keep this in mind when you are going to be around water or snow.

6) These Crocs sit slightly lower than my other shoes. I had to hem my pants to avoid scuffing the bottom.

7) The colors are lighter and more subdued that those pictured on Amazon.
on November 30, 2010
There should be no hesitation in wanting to buy this shoe. Very comfy. Like walking on clouds. I'm convinced that thick croc sole absorbs all the impact in the knees, hips and other problem area joints that non-supportive shoes usually disregard. This is a great work shoe, leisure shoe, walking and sight seeing shoe, you name it. The comfort is worth every penny I can't say it enough.
on March 7, 2015
Awesome! They're extremely comfortable fit perfectly and couldn't look any better. I bought the tan ones. The only thing is I have to wear socks with them.
on July 10, 2010
I tried on the santa cruz during one of my business trips in the N.E. while dashing through the airport. I was already sold within seconds after trying the shoes on. Today I received two pairs which were purchased on Amazon and their wonderful. Im 6'3" 220lbs and the support the shoe offers is fantastic. I highly recommend.
on September 22, 2012
I like these for the beach and for summer nights. On summer days, if it gets too hot, your feet might get sweaty in these, and the rubber insole gets all slippery and gross. Socks help, but this seems like a shoe that is made for wearing without socks.
on October 8, 2012
I have two pairs now, the sand color and just got today the espresso color. Awesome shoes. They look great with shorts (no socks) and with jeans (with or without socks).

They can be worn in the summer (no socks) and in the spring/fall (socks if cool enough). They are the most comfortable shoes you can own, and they really look trendy and relaxed. You could go out to a nice club in the summer with these on and nice jeans.

I might buy a third pair in a different color before they go out of production. Great great great shoes!
on October 2, 2012
Can't say enough about the comfort of these shoes. I love the style and look of them and they just feel wonderful on my feet. Highly recommend!!
0Comment|Was this review helpful to you? Report abuse

Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.