Beauty Kindle 10th Anniversary Hallo nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Learn more about Amazon Music Unlimited PCB for Musical Instruments $69.99 Grocery Handmade Gift Shop Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon The Walking Dead season 8 available to buy The Walking Dead season 8 available to buy The Walking Dead season 8 available to buy  Three new members of the Echo family Now shipping All-New Fire HD 10 with Alexa hands-free $149.99 All-New Kindle Oasis Shop Now HTL17_gno

on February 8, 2010
I am currently on my second attempt to get this model to work, but it's hopeless. This was originally a gift to my wife to upgrade her small, older Wacom tablet to a new and larger tablet. Wacom's products aren't in our budget, but you do get what you pay for.

The first tablet we received was very jittery. The arrow on the screen would jump all over the place. The tablet wouldn't respond to clicking the button or tapping the pen to the tablet. I tried it on Mac Leopard and Windows XP Home machines. I made the huge mistake of ordering from a company other than Amazon, and received the runaround in my attempt to make good of the warranty. Once I finally got a hold of Hanvon (red flag--there are no phone numbers on their website & they don't respond to email), I sent the tablet back (no shipping reimbursement) and received a replacement, which they had tested to ensure quality. The new tablet responded to button clicks and pen tappings, but the arrow was still unacceptably jittery regardless of the computer I used it on.

I again tried to make use of the warranty, but this time the manufacturer refused to reimburse the full amount. Sadly, it's time I wash my hands of this mess and take whatever money I can get back. Please do yourself a favor and save yourself the hassle and headache of purchasing this useless paperweight.
on March 3, 2011
My story is nearly identical to another reviewer's. I was trying to replace my small Wacom tablet (which had run its course) and went to a local electronics store to buy a larger but cheaper tablet. I nearly always read reviews on products before buying but I didn't this time and now I'm regretting it. The arrow/cursor is jittery, unless you are pressing the nib down hard on the tablet, which is not at all how you'd typically use an actual pen/pencil and I do delicate masking work in Photoshop so I need something steady and that can do a light touch. I know Wacom's are expensive, but I splurged on a refurbished medium sized Intuos 4 because I know it will be worth it in the long run.
on March 13, 2010
This tablet worked fine on WinXP sp3. The drivers aren't the best, but get the tablet mapped to the display ok. Its fine for a first time tablet user. Plus you can pick these up cheap if you look around.

Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.