Lyft Industrial Deals Beauty Most Anticipated Fall Children's Books Shop new men's suiting nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Learn more about Amazon Music Unlimited PCB for Musical Instruments Starting at $39.99 Grocery Handmade Tote Bags Home Gift Guide Off to College Home Gift Guide Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon Transparent Transparent Transparent  Introducing Echo Show Introducing All-New Fire HD 10 with Alexa hands-free $149.99 Kindle Oasis, unlike any Kindle you've ever held GNO Tailgating STEMClubToys17_gno

Showing 1-10 of 116 reviews(Verified Purchases). See all 134 reviews
on June 7, 2017
it was a gift so i was afraid it will be too small or too big but fit perfectly and now another sibling is wearing it!!! thanks!!
on July 2, 2014
I adore this little sleeper and hat. It is very soft with no scratchy parts. The fabric has a nice weight, not flimsy and thin. It seems to run true to size, and did not shrink with the first washing. It seems that the "Little Me" brand is a step-above most others, and the price for this kind of quality is outstanding.
on February 3, 2011
I bought this for my Niece's baby, thinking it was so cute IN THE PICTURES. I do a lot of shopping online and I must say, when I opened the box, I was stunned at how SWEET, ADORABLE & WAY BETTER looking in person than the "cute" I was expecting!!!! My Niece LOVES it & is considering using it as her baby's "coming home" outfit!! Yes, it is that precious!!!! Amazon has yet to disappoint me!!!
on September 3, 2017
all good
on July 7, 2017
Excelente
on September 20, 2013
I am a little disappointed in this jama, seems quite cheap. But bought 2others that is just beautiful, this was made in China, you(Amazon)don't need to represent this product anymore.
on November 9, 2015
My daughter received so many compliments on this precious, sweet outfit! My only regret is that she grew out of it too fast! Compared to her other size 6 month sleepers, this one seemed somewhat smaller than other brands. High quality and well made! I will be ordering more for gifts soon!
on March 3, 2015
I am never disappointed by Little Me baby outfits The 100% soft cotton fabric did not disappoint. Also the full front snap closures make diapering so easy. The little ruffled hat is adorable for a newborn baby girl. I purchased this outfit as a gift for a brand new baby girl, and our daughter's friend was delighted!
on July 6, 2015
Soft, soft, soft...
on March 17, 2015
Bought a few Little Me outfits in S 3-6...all pretty BUT all seem much smaller than most other brands......more like new born sizes. Since Baby is not here yet I'm so not sure whether to go though with the return process all the way from south Africa. But sizes are definitely misleading

Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
See 1 answered question