Your Garage Beauty Best Books of the Month STEM nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Starting at $39.99 Wickedly Prime Handmade Wedding Rustic Decor Book House Cleaning gotpremiere gotpremiere gotpremiere  Echo $129.99 All-New Fire 7, starting at $49.99 Kindle Oasis B06ZY5XM7W Water Sports STEMClubToys17_gno

Showing 1-3 of 3 reviews(Verified Purchases). See all 4 reviews
on July 8, 2013
It is a beauty, easy to use, input and organize the database perfectly for the name cards.

But cannot find the way to read the scanned the receipts. Since it is a discontinued product, no technicalsupport available.
on April 8, 2011
I use it to scan business cards, driver licenses and check payments. It works great and is simple to use. I use it mostly with MS Paint (on Windows 7). It does a wonderful job of showing the layers on the new driver licenses that have several watermark security features.
There are a couple improvements that I would make. I wish there was an adjustable slider bar, to help guide the input so it goes through straight. I use my finger and it works okay most of the time. It comes with a calibration card, but if you lose it or don't have it with you when it wants to be calibrated, the scanner can't be used. On one of my scanners, I'm getting a streak; I haven't figured out how to clean it or find what's causing it.
on June 18, 2013
I received the product today. I attempted, in vain, to install it using the product serial number. The serial number format is not compatible with the format required for installation. I followed instructions for customer service and for technical support. I was routed to a 3rd party company that is not familiar with this product.

I then went online to XEROX CardScan 200 and learned that the product has been discontinued.

Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.