Your Garage Best Books of the Month STEM nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Amazon's Choice Computers Limited time offer Grocery Handmade Mother's Day Gifts STEM Shop Popular Services siliconvalley siliconvalley siliconvalley  All-New Echo Dot Starting at $49.99 Kindle Oasis Nintendo Switch National Bike Month on Amazon disgotg_gno_17

Showing 1-10 of 12 reviews(Verified Purchases). See all 15 reviews
on December 25, 2011
This nis a VERY stretchable cap. After a couple 2-3 wears, you will need to was and dry to bring it back snug. It was not an expensive item and worth teh under $8 mark. Unfortunatly, someone at my base liked it more than I and I need another. I spent the additional $$ and got a better fit. Does the job it is supp to do.
on July 19, 2013
I purchased this for my teenage daughter...She likes to wear it in the sweltering heat of summer, for some reason, so I can't comment on its warmth, really--she has not yet once developed hypothermia while wearing it, though...It is well-made and looks adorable on her...I thought it was a bit long when she first put it on, and she didn't quite know what to do with the extra on top. She figured it out, though, and it's nice and slouchy and casual...
on December 16, 2011
Well, this was just delivered, I open the box and see that the stitching has several little loops of the material sticking out as if you picked a little spot out with a needle and pulled it out. This was going to be a gift for my brother but I can't give him this now.

It is also not very thick of material so it wouldn't be that warm for a hat of this style.
on January 12, 2015
Does exactly as it says. I've worn it a bunch of times and it keeps my head warm. Great pruchase for the price.
on March 24, 2014
The quality far outdid what I was expecting, fit like the one I got at Brandy Melville for a far lower price
on January 5, 2013
Nothing wrong with the stiching, nice fabric, no problems but you do have to fold it back a good amount.
on August 21, 2013
its super loose and floopy and kinda makes me feel like a hipster. its nice and thick and warm tho.
on November 19, 2014
Bought as a Christmas gift request for daughter's boyfriend. Exactly what he wanted. Fit great.
on December 11, 2013
nothing like the picture. it was short, had no cuff, and it was more of a darker grey. one star
on December 5, 2014
This is the one I bought for a friend and it is very warm and looks decent on his ugly mug.

Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.