Amazon.com: Customer Reviews: FASH Large Zebra Print Faux Leather Handbag
Amazon Vehicles Buy 2 kids' books and save Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Britney Spears Fire TV Stick Health, Household and Grocery Back to School Totes Summer-Event-Garden Amazon Cash Back Offer ElvisandNixon ElvisandNixon ElvisandNixon  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Starting at $49.99 All-New Kindle Oasis Celine Dion Shop Now STEM

on December 4, 2009
This purse looks exactly like it does in the picture and it is great quality for such a cheap price! Plenty of space and lots of pockets which I love. I got this purse within a week of ordering it and I am very pleased with it!
on September 24, 2009
very cute, tons of space, i use it more of a baby bag that dosnt look dorky! =)
on November 11, 2010
I purchased this purse about 2 weeks ago... I received it on the date listed, so as far as shipping goes, that was great. BUT- that was pretty much the only thing great about it. Don't get me wrong, its an adorable purse, but I'm already about to throw it away. The night I got it, I was unzipping it to start filling it with the contents of my old purse. As I unzipped it, the zipper tab came right off. I was pretty mad, but I knew I would end up using the snaps more, so I just kinda shook it off. Then a couple days ago, I was at school and I opened it up to grab something out of there, and when I looked, I realized the interior linig was tearing apart - not just a rip at the seams, but shredding. Needless to say I will not be buying from this manufacturer again.
on August 15, 2010
I am very picky when it comes to my purses...but I love this one. I prefer smaller purses, in all honesty, but this one is not large to the point where it looks tacky; it's very cute! It also has plenty of pockets inside, which is another plus. I've priced purses similar to these at department stores and they have cost well over $40! I got a heck of a deal, if I do say so myself, and I'm very happy with my purchase. Definitely recommend it!
VINE VOICEon December 3, 2009
I bought this as a gift for a friend of mine. The bag is made of very sturdy material, and unlike another reviewer the bag I ordered looked like the bag I got: the black and white zebra stripes were crisp, and the pink was bright.

The bag is fairly large and has some heft to it, which will make it unwieldy for some people, especially those used to small purses. Also, the top is mostly open, with a small zippered divider compartment.
on June 12, 2010
I am very pleased with this purse. It is roomy, has plenty of pockets for my cellphone, makeup, etc. It closes with a magnetic snap, which I like, as I hate to always be zipping my purse. It also has a zipper, if you want to use it. Everywhere I go, I get plenty of compliments on my purse and they want to know where I got it. I have found it to be a great bag!
on May 24, 2012
I got my "Black Large Vicky Zebra Print Faux Leather Satchel Bag Handbag Purse Pink" a few days ago and I love the look and feel of it. The faux leather feels so soft and looks beautiful. There is an outside pocket with a zipper but the pocket is quite small. On the inside there are two cell phone like pockets along with two zipper pockets and a none zipper pocket. Very nice.
I didn't really like the look of the lining, kinda ugly and had allot of loose strings. I also notice that the zippers from the pockets on the inside of the bag won't last long, they have already had some zipping problems. I haven't used the bag yet so I don't know how it will hold up but for $20.00 total I think it is a great deal. After testing the bag a while I am most likely going to buy more of these because they are so beautiful.
review image review image review image review image review image review image
on December 10, 2013
I love the layout of this bag, but the color was much more pink than it looks on the picture. Maybe my settings are off, but I see a darker hot pink, but the purse is more of a bubble gum hit pink. It's not a big deal, just a little too loud for my taste.
on July 15, 2010
This item arrived fast, and just like in the picture, not as big as I thought, but measurements were provided so I should have paid a little more attention to that. Beautiful purse, and plently of room!!!! It is pink like shown in the picture as well! Fantastic, great buy for the price.
on March 15, 2014
Love this purse!!!! No problems what's so ever with it! I keep everything you can imagine in it and its the perfect size!!! I was a little worried reading so of the reviews when I was going to buy it.... Happy to say I haven't or didn't have any of this problems and I've been using it everyday for about 3 months!!!