BCA Month Beauty Most Anticipated Fall Children's Books Hallo nav_sap_hiltonhonors_launch Learn more about Amazon Music Unlimited $69.99 Handmade Gift Shop hgg17 Save $30 on a Deep Cleaning Appointment curbpremiere curbpremiere curbpremiere  Three new members of the Echo family All-New Fire HD 8 Kids Edition, starting at $129.99 All-New Kindle Oasis GNO Shop Now HTL17_gno

Showing 1-10 of 52 reviews(5 star). See all 155 reviews
on July 26, 2017
We had one before and this is the replacement for the old one. We were very happy with this results.
on June 16, 2017
Works like it should.
on May 31, 2017
easy hook up, works great
on July 27, 2017
The heaters are great and well worth the value!!! Looking at buying another one for my above ground 27" pool
on July 10, 2013
fast shipping, great price, VERY easy installation, works great! Average temp of pool w/out this device is around 72 degrees, with the hot days we have been having here in Upstate NY, and running this device the temp goes to 78-80 degrees all within a few hours of running. I will be buying one or two more of these next year.
on May 24, 2015
Simple to install, A cheap natural green way to keep te water warm.
on November 14, 2015
Git the pool up to 84 degrees. Used on 8 ft intex above ground pool
on June 30, 2015
this has helped to heat the pool up at least 10 degrees we really need it this year in Michigan
on July 30, 2015
I bought two of these in May 2012. Fourth season and no issues with either of them.
on July 5, 2013
I have it installed properly and it raises the water temp by about 2 to 3 degrees a day. I have it in a spot that the sun shines on around 10:00 am to 6:00 pm so those are the ours I run my filter! Again, I love it!