Amazon Vehicles Beauty STEM nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Limited time offer Wickedly Prime Handmade Wedding Shop Book House Cleaning americangods americangods americangods  Introducing Echo Show All-New Fire HD 8 Kids Edition, starting at $129.99 Kindle Oasis AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Shop Now Ellen

Showing 1-10 of 31 reviews(Verified Purchases). See all 34 reviews
on May 28, 2016
Too small! Size chart inaccurate. Our 6 mo. girl has a small head (16 3/4 in). The 0-3 mo. zutano sunhat, same fabric, is still kind of big on her. Therefore, I ordered this beanie style in the 6 mo size but yet I couldn't barely get it on her head. And it didn't cover her ears. Returned - getting next size up - so cute hat.
on September 18, 2016
Super cute hat! Smooth cotton with a bit of stretch. As other reviewers mentioned, it fits very small so make sure to measure your baby's head and look on the size chart. Don't go by age at all. My 6mo with average size head could only fit into 12-18mo size hat.
on January 22, 2014
I ordered this hat for my preemie son, who's now fitting in newborn sizes. It is pretty big on him now, but will probably fit soon. I would say it closer to a "6 month" size than "0 months" or "Newborn". These hats are extremely well constructed and cute. They do not stretch out throughout the day, like some other baby hats and stay on babies head well. I have another Zutano knit hat in size 0-3 and that is a more appropriate fit for a newborn, in my opinion.
on November 14, 2016
Love Zutano! The 0-6 fits my 1 month old who has a huge head. He'll need to size up before 6 months, but I expected that prior to ordering anyway. The fabric is great and seems comfy.
on January 15, 2015
I needed a hat for our 11mo, just to keep his head covered in the carrier or stroller. It's often windy and damp here, but not nearly cold enough for a proper wool hat. This perfect. Enough room to grow; he's off the charts for both height and weight, so I got the biggest available at the time. All cotton, and lovely and stretchy.
on January 2, 2016
This is super cute. I found it works best when we're out-and-about rather than sleeping (when it creeps off the head but admittedly I haven't found a hat that stays on yet)
on July 27, 2015
Great soft cotton hat perfect for when it is not too cold or too hot. Stays on well and does not bind. Washes and drys without any problems.
on August 26, 2016
My favorite baby hat. Classic and stays on.
on June 21, 2011
My little guy is only 2 and 1/2 months old, but he's a chunker! He still loves to be swaddled at night and even wear a hat. I got this for our camping trips that we take and it's perfect! Not too heavy or thick. It works out great for the cooler nights outdoors! And we love orange! I was very please with the material, it is soft and stretchy and the size worked out great for him!
on March 16, 2016
My baby is 5 months old and this was too tight for him. very disappointed

Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.