Hill Climb Racing 2 Industrial Deals Beauty Best Books of the Month Shop new men's suiting nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Learn more about Amazon Music Unlimited PCB for Musical Instruments Starting at $39.99 Grocery Handmade Tote Bags Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon Transparent Transparent Transparent  Introducing Echo Show Introducing All-New Fire HD 10 with Alexa hands-free $149.99 Kindle Oasis, unlike any Kindle you've ever held AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Shop Now ToyHW17_gno

• Customer reviews

Showing 1-10 of 162 reviews(Verified Purchases). See all 174 reviews
I bought some men's t-shirt gowns from Vermont Country Store. Had I been thinking I could have waited and got swimsuit t-shirt cover ups for way less. The Vermont t-shirt gowns are a better quality material. I will make a cute comfy dress out of them when I get the time. This Jersey Dress is thin, so if you plan on wearing it out doors I would purchase the darker colors. My measurements are 34x28x36, I got the XL. Its not clingy and the fit is fine. You can dress it up with a fancy belt or scarf. It is so hot I don't know how people can stand to wear clingy stuff in this hot humid weather anyway. Get some bike shorts that fit shorter than the length of this dress and its great for summer. Cotton is much cooler for summer, I can not stand synthetic material in the summer.
on October 28, 2013
These dresses are great basics. I got three.

I am 5'5" and wear an XS, since that doesn't exist in this dress, I ordered the Small. Its slightly roomy, but considering that its a $12 cotton knit basic, I do not care. Now...be warned taller than average buyer...these are short. I'm about average height and these dresses end about two inches below the lowest part of my butt cheeks, so I only wear them with opaque tights or leggings. The fabric is also a little transparent, which you can only see up close and in bright light (another reason for tights, but this is such a minimal issue in the darker colors its just for peace of mind), but hey...they were $12. I ordered the black and navy, which really look fine, I'd imagine lighter colors would be more transparent. They are fitted in the shoulders/chest/armpit area, but aren't really fitted in the waist area and the back hangs straight down, which might be why some people are saying they're super small and others saying they're baggy. If you want a figure-hugging dress, do not buy these (or maybe wear them with a belt). That being said, these are great basics for layering. If you want something comfortable, casual and easy that goes with everything and doubles as awesome pajamas, get this.
on May 24, 2017
It's just SO hard to find a super-long t-shirt to cover my lumpy thighs. I have resorted to seeking t-shirt "dresses", which are not easy to find. I stumbled upon this one a few years ago and wore it to death. Excited to find it again here on Amazon. However, the current xxl is smaller than the xxl of three years ago. I can still wear it, but it's pretty tight, particularly in the arms. But I am tubby. Usually wear a 2x, but I believe this is a JUNIOR's 2x, so what can you do.
on March 2, 2016
The Be Vintage Tee Shirt Dress (Midnight) XL is perfect with leggings or yoga pants; I will not wear without. The color is exactly what it said and I have washed and hung dry. The dress maintained color, size and shape. I am 180#, 5'7" ; I am top heavy but not large breasted so the dress fits accordingly and is very flattering.
on September 23, 2013
This shirt dress is exactly what I figured it would be. It's hits 5-6 inches above my knees and is a cute cotton short dress to wear out with leggings or around the house with flip flops. It's cut like juniors clothes (which I do think the seller would be wise to disclose in the product description), so just order accordingly. I ordered a large in black because I'm a women's medium and didn't want it to be skin tight. If I had particularly large arms or broad shoulders, I would order up even bigger. For reference, I'm 5'5", 137 lbs and 38D chest. A large is close enough to the body to show curves and loose enough to be stylish and comfortable. This will look great belted with leggings and boots. Note: I can see how the light-colored fabrics are probably sheer, so I'd figure on needing a slip under those colors. The black is fine without. The collar is also like a high necked t-shirt.
on October 31, 2015
The material is very, very thin with the white color hiding absolutely nothing! (Sort of like a soft lens on a camera - the blemish is still there, just not as obvious.) At 5'1" and 100 lbs, a medium is an exact fit before washing - it runs very small. Also, the grain of the material is slightly crooked from shoulder down to the hem, which is exacerbated by the slightly thicker lines of thread.

Opinion: Wearing it in public would require a full bodycon-style nude slip, and maybe a belt or long scarf to hide the material grains.
on August 1, 2016
I bought this dress to tie dye it for a Coldplay concert. I liked the cotton material and it really held the dye, which was great. I suggest getting a size or two bigger than what you need. I only gave it 3 stars because if I had not panned on tie dying it, it would have been completely see through! Even after dying I had to wear a tank top and nude underwear. But it was really soft and great for what I needed it for.
on January 16, 2013
As a matter of fact.....I am wearing it as I type this review....the cotton is extremly soft. It is truly my favorite night shirt. I would not wear it as a dress....it is VERY shear....but makes a FABULOUS sleep shirt.
on March 22, 2013
I purchased this dress in Black for something quick to add to my suitcase. It came in handy while traveling as I needed something quick and easy. The dress with tights is cute enough for nighttime causal events and is great for the day was well.

The dress is short but not to short to be inappropriate. The color is true and so far no issues of running. It wears well, packs great and washes well. I did purchase a medium and I typically wear a small to extra small. i do recommend sizing up.
on October 22, 2016
This dress is really cute and the quality is excellent. I haven't noticed any shrinkage after a couple washes, so no worries there. Just make sure you size up, and make sure you buy a slip to wear underneath! Example: I normally wear a misses medium, and the right size for me to wear this dress with a comfortable fit as pictured on the model was x-large.