Lyft Industrial Deals Beauty Best Books of the Month STEM nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Learn more about Amazon Music Unlimited GNO for iPhone 8 Starting at $39.99 Grocery Handmade Tote Bags Home Gift Guide Off to College Home Gift Guide Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon Transparent Transparent Transparent  Introducing Echo Show Introducing All-New Fire HD 10 with Alexa hands-free $149.99 Kindle Oasis, unlike any Kindle you've ever held AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Tailgating FFII_gno

Showing 1-10 of 130 reviews(Verified Purchases). See all 143 reviews
on March 29, 2015
We bought this for my husband's brother as gift. We gave it to him at the party to celebrate our son's birth as he agreed to be our son's godfather. Dual purpose since he is a longtime Godfather movie fan and quotes them frequently. It fit him as expected. The quality of the shirt material and printing is great. He's had it over four years now. Wears it to the gym or when he's out with a pair of jeans. It hasn't shrunk and the printing hasn't faded despite being through the washer and dryer countless times.
on April 15, 2017
I was debating between an XL or a XXL because the person it is for has broad shoulders. I'm glad I went with the XL because it was a just little looser than the typical XL.
on October 14, 2016
I got this for my daughter's godfather on her baptism day. Along with a Godmother t-shirt for the godmother. I made a "oh crap" onsie for my daughter. Great props for pictures. It arrived quickly. Size fit fine.
on July 11, 2016
Still Dark black after several washes
Fits well
on September 17, 2017
Ok. Perfect for a recent godfather who is crazy about the film.
on June 12, 2017
Will be gifting this to my brother as a godparent present and I love it! Super good quality and price is perfect!
on March 5, 2017
Exactly as described.
on May 12, 2017
About what I expected
on August 17, 2017
Perfect
on April 26, 2017
good

Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.