Bubble Witch Saga 3 Industrial Deals Beauty Best Books of the Month Shop new men's suiting nav_sap_hiltonhonors_launch $5 Digital Albums Get 10% cashback on thousands of musical instruments with your Amazon.com Store Credit Card Starting at $39.99 Grocery Handmade Tote Bags Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon Transparent Transparent Transparent  Introducing Echo Show Introducing All-New Fire HD 10 with Alexa hands-free $149.99 Kindle Oasis, unlike any Kindle you've ever held GNO Tailgating PSFF17_gno

Showing 1-6 of 6 reviews(Verified Purchases). See all 15 reviews
on March 29, 2015
So far it's okay.In low level light,video is kind of dark.I love how easy i can transfer files via the USB/Video IN adapter.I hooked it up to my DVD recorder and it played home movies easily.The Vivitar Image Experience Software is a great tool.It took a while to start(It installed ,but was not responding right away)I haven't been in the water yet,so i can't give an opinion on waterproofness.Also the zoom is a fixed focus .I would recommend this to anyone who wants a lightweight,portable Digital Video /Camera and who isn't too serious about perfection.
on March 9, 2013
I do not reccomend anyone to buy this camera. It truely has poor picture quality and if you are not in direct sunlight when using the video recording, you won't be able to see anything. I have changed the settings (and I know what I'm doing) and that makes little to no affect. It does really well under water in the pool and that ths only reason I didn't give it a 1 star. I have already replaced the camera once (warranty) because the screen went out. Please pass on this one and don't waste your money.
on August 29, 2015
Camera is sold by Vivitar as "underwater" witha picture of a diver on the front of the box, yet on further review of the fine print, is only "water resistant to 10 feet". This is a gross misrepresentation. Buy a go pro or another cheaper camera that is truley waterproof.
on December 8, 2014
Quality of the playback was horrible. I thought it would be more like a video camera but it was not. On the other hand, the quality was better if you took the card out and played it back on a computer.
on April 12, 2014
for an under water camera it's not bright enough to see what setting you have it on. when you switch from still to movie
on October 16, 2009
I just recently ordered this camera, and it's nothing that I expected. The lighting is aweful, and the screen barely turns around to face me in the opposite direction. Also, it freezes.. I wish I would've known this before I took it out of the package! At least that way I could have recieved a full refund!!!

Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
See 1 answered question